Cleaning Services Balham SW12
Helping Balham Customers With Their Cleaning Since 1998
Recommended Cleaning Company
- Post-construction hygienic treatment
- Spring cleaning
- Garden cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- Eco-friendly waste disposal
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning.
What should I do now that I do not have to care about the domestic chores? How about a slice of fabulous Italian pizza? Indulge in a culinary feast at The Honest Italian (13 Station Parade, SW12)!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In Balham
- Office carpet washing at Balham High Road, SW12.
- Gutter cleaning and junk removal at Ravenstone Street, SW12.
- Garden pathways and frontway pressure washing at Bedford Hill, SW12.
- One-off residential cleaning at Chestnut Grove, SW12.
Anyclean's Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you are not happy with any aspect of our cleaning performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete hygienic task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
The Benefits Of Our Balham Offer
- A crew of dedicated and hihgly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Local Leaders In Cleaning
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Balham is a place in South London. It's railway station was opened in 1856 and the tube station in 1926. It is well connected to the City of London and the West End. There is a variety of bars and restaurants in the area as well as small shops and a very famous pub for live music called The Bedford.
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.