Cleaning Services Clapham SW4
Servicing Clapham Customers Since 1998
Recommended Cleaning Company
- Industrial, commercial, and residential pressure washing
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses
- Eco-friendly junk removal
- After-builders clean
- Spring cleaning
- Garden cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning.
Our Latest Bookings In Clapham
- Regular hot water extraction for home carpets at Voltaire Road, SW4.
- 3-bedroom flat end of tenancy cleaning at Littlebury Road, SW4.
- Frontway and backyard steam washing at Ferndale Road, SW4.
- Large-scale monthly office cleaning at Clapham High Street, SW4.
Our 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeAll Anyclean one-off and regular cleaning jobs are subject to strict quality control and supervision - rest assured, we never come short of our high performance standards.
The Benefits Of Our Clapham Offer
- We work with some of the best cleaning specialists in Southwest London
- More than twenty years of professional experience
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Completely transparent pricing policy with no additional fees or contract charges
- Multiple payment options
- No long-term or binding contract
- We always arrive on time for our appointments
- Immediate cleaner's replacement upon request
- Great special offers and exclusive deals for regular customers.
Where Can You Book Us?
Cleaning Services Battersea
Cleaning Services Brixton
Cleaning Services Clapham Junction
Cleaning Services Stockwell
Cleaning Services Streatham
Cleaning Services Tulse Hill
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Clapham is a district in South West London known for it's green spaces and nightlife. Because ot it's good transport links it is a home to many city workers, students, actors and musicians. It is an attractive place with a lot of shops on the high street and a beautiful park.
How many hours a week should you clean your house?
0. You should hire a professional cleaner do the chores for you.
How often should I get my house cleaned?
Most people choose the bi-weekly option for regular visits. If, however, you find out two visits per month are not enough, you can opt for weekly visits.