Cleaning Services Gunnersbury W4
Providing Premium Quality Cleaning In Gunnersbury Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning GunnersburyDo not give up on you tenancy deposit in W4 because your landlord sets impossible after-tenancy cleaning goals - contact us today, and we will deal with it right away!
Office Cleaning GunnersburyIf you feel like the sanitaty maintenance of your office needs immediate upgrade, Anyclean might be the best choice you can make - full satisfaction guaranteed.
Gutter Cleaning GunnersburyEmploying the specialised SkyVac gutter cleaning equipment, our technicians can deliver outstanding results within minutes with no risk of damage to your roof pipes.
Anyclean's Portfolio At A Glance
- Eco-friendly waste management and rubbish removal
- Industrial and residential pressure washing
- After-builders clean
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses
- Spring and garden cleaning
- Area rug cleanng and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning.
Recent Cleaning Jobs We've Had In Gunnersbury
- Residential carpet cleaning and Scotchgard protection at Thorney Hedge Road, W4.
- Regular office window cleaning and glass maintenance at Gunnersbury Avenue, W4.
- After-builders clean for large commercial premises at Chiswick High Road, W4.
- Garden pathways and frontways pressure washing at Power Road, W4.
Anyclean's Commitment To Customer SatisfactionWe take on every cleaning job with the firm intention to achieve the best possible sanitary results. If, however, you are not happy with our performance, our technicians are fully prepared to come back and re-clean the problematic areas FREE OF CHARGE!
The Benefits Of Our Gunnersbury Offer
- More than twenty years of professional experience
- Friendly and result-oriented sanitary experts
- Non-stop availability - all holidays included
- Competitive prices and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Immediate cleaner's replacement upon request
- No late arrivals or delays
- Instant free quotes via phone or email
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Local Leaders In Cleaning
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Gunnersbury is a residential area in West London close to Chiswick. Gunnersbury station is on District Line of London Underground and serves the Richmond branch. Close to Gunnersbury is situated a nature reserve with woodland and thousands of birds and plants species.
What are typical house cleaning duties?
These usually fall into the following categories:
- Dusting and polishing in all rooms
- Doing the dishes
- Vacuum cleaning in all rooms, including the furniture
- Floor cleaning, depending on the floor covering type
- Garbage removal
- Interior window polishing.
- Cleaning and polishing the sink
- Emptying the bins
- Dusting the cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning the toilet
- Cleaning the bathtub or the shower screen
- Cleaning all mirrors and drawers.