Trustworthy Cleaning Services East Sheen SW14
The Reliable SW14 Cleaning Contractor
If you have any cleaning issues in East Sheen, Anyclean should be your first call
A Quick Look At Our Cleaning Portfolio
- Carpet Cleaning East Sheen
- Domestic Cleaning East Sheen
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning East Sheen
- Window Cleaning East Sheen
- Office Cleaning East Sheen
- Gutter Cleaning East Sheen
- Patio And Driveway Cleaning East Sheen
You can also book us for oven and restaurant kitchen cleaning, spring cleaning, garden cleaning, after-builders cleans, and waste disposal.
How Much Do Our SW14 Cleaning Services Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Anyclean The Most Sought-after Cleaning Partner In East Sheen?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Our Unwavering Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Recently In East Sheen?
- Heavily greased restaurant kitchen cleaning at Upper Richmond Rd W, East Sheen, London SW14 8AN.
- Monthly home window washing at Sheen Ln, East Sheen, London SW14 8LP.
- Post-vacancy deep clean at Alexandra Rd, East Sheen, London SW14 8DN.
- Regular gutter maintenance at Glendower Rd, East Sheen, London SW14 8NY.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many hours a week should you clean your house?
0. You should hire a professional cleaner do the chores for you.
Why is my house always dusty?
- Check the air conditioner. The filters accumulate large ammounts of dust that the AC invisibly redistributes in the air.
- Your location. If there is heavy car traffic or construction sites near your place of residence, dust accumulation is almost inevitable.
- Check your vacuum cleaner. You should clean it after every vacuuming because its filters also become cluttered with dust and its efficiency deteriorates.
How long should a cleaner take?
It depends on how large your house or apartment is. A regular two-bedroom home should not require more than 3 or at most 4 hours to finish all cleaning chores.
Where To Go To In East Sheen While We Do The Cleaning
- For those of you in the area of East Sheen who enjoy playing golf, Palewell Pitch & Putt Golf Course offers both a great place to learn and a laid-back alternative for those who can’t be bothered with all the posturing surrounding traditional golf clubs. Situated in Palewell Common Drive in east Sheen SW14, in parkland adjacent to Richmond Park Palewell, this golf club gives you the opportunity to roam some peaceful green ground. This attractive and peaceful course has nine holes, averaging 90 yards in length. All the equipment you will need is available at Palewell Pitch & Putt.
- Shene Sports & Fitness Centre in East Sheen is located within a 15 minute walk from Mortlake railways station, Richmond Park Academy. Easily accessed by car, with a free parking on the site, the centre is the perfect place for training, whether you are a fitness novice or an elite trainer. Shene Sports & Fitness Centre features: a fully equipped gym with a range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, pilates and a large free weight area.