Cleaning Services Barnes SW13
Servicing Barnes Customers Since 1998
Office Cleaning BarnesRegardless of the size or location of your SW13 office space, Anyclean can provide a tailor-made hygienic maintenance package at the best price in Barnes.
Anyclean's Portfolio - Overview
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Spring cleaning
- Garden cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning
- Eco-friendly waste disposal
- After-builders clean
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Barnes has one of the most picturesque riverside areas in South West London - we particularly enjoy the section along the Small Profit Dock Gardens. It is a perfect place to spend the couple of free hours while our cleaners take care of your home chores.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In Barnes
- Regular gutter cleaning and junk removal at Suffolk Road, SW13.
- Backyard and garden pathways pressure washing at Cumberland Road, SW13.
- Regular bi-weekly domestic cleaning at Westmoreland Road, SW13.
- Emergency end of tenancy cleaning at Washington Road, SW13.
Anyclean's 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeOur reputation speaks for itself - Anyclean has sustained one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the South West London cleaning business throughout the last two decades!
Local Leaders In Cleaning
Why Choose Anyclean
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- Affordable prices and exclusive special deals
- Multiple payment options
- No contract charges or hidden fees - you only pay for the service you get
- Instant cleaner's replacement upon request
- Fully trained, uniformed, and experienced cleaners
- Punctuality - we are never late for an appointment
- Comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy.
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Barnes is a historic village area close to the River Thames in West London. One of the well known tourist attraction in Barnes is the recording studio where many pop and rock bands recorded their tracks as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen and many more.
What are 3 qualities a housekeeper should possess?
Reliability. You often leave your home, possessions and valuables in the hands of a total stranger. If you cannot trust them to be professional and honest, the relationship will not work in the long term.
Punctuality. You book a house cleaner precisely because you want to have some free time. The last thing you need are delays and late arrivals that cause havoc in your daily timetable.
Result-oriented mindset. It is the nature of the business - house cleaning is task-oriented and the results are the ultimate factor to determine its success. If your cleaner does not possess such attitude, it is hard to imagine she/he will be effective at their job.