Cleaning Services Hanwell W7
Helping Hanwell Customers With Their Cleaning Since 1998
What Can We Do For You?
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Eco-friendly waste removal
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- Spring and garden cleaning
- After-builders clean
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
L'oro di Napoli at 217 Uxbridge Road is one of our favourite Italian restaurants in West London - a perfect place to take your family for a meal while we take care of the housekeeping chores.
Recent Cleaning Jobs We've Had In Hanwell
- Emergency rug cleaning and anti-mould treatment at Lower Boston Road, W7.
- Office floor and carpets cleaning at Uxbridge Road, W7.
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and colour restoration at Montague Avenue, W7.
- Detailed garden cleaning and pressure washing at Cherington Road, W7.
100% Customer Satisfaction GuaranteeWe always deliver the promised quality of cleaning, regardless of the difficulties. If you are not happy with the initial results, we will repeat the procedures and not charge you a penny for it!
Why Choose Anyclean
- More than twenty years of professional experience
- The best correlation between quality and cost of service
- A great team of friendly and hardworking cleaners
- Appointments available even on Bank and National Holidays
- Special offers and discounts for regular customers
- Immediate cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- You can book a free quote 24/7 via email
- Multiple payment options
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get.
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Hanwell is a town in West London which is a home to a carnival run each year which is the second largest carnival after Notting Hill Gate. The nearest railway station is Hanwell and Boston Manor and Ealing Broadway are the nearest tube station.
How many hours a week should you clean your house?
0. You should hire a professional cleaner do the chores for you.
How often should I get my house cleaned?
Most people choose the bi-weekly option for regular visits. If, however, you find out two visits per month are not enough, you can opt for weekly visits.