End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hanwell W7
Post-tenancy Cleaning Specialists In Hanwell W7
Are you in the midst of changing your residence? We know how stressful the transition can be, so our team offers you a hassle-free, reliable tenancy cleaning option. Anyclean's service packages are suitable for any type of tenancy contracts and will meet even the most exacting requirements of any landlord or property management agent. Whether you need a quick cleaning fix or a thorough, deep-clean treatment – we are up to the task!
Anyclean relies on a team of excellent, fully trained and experienced technicians who are not afraid to get their hands dirty. We back up their efforts with cutting-edge cleaning equipment and a selection of the best detergents the market has to offer. At the same time, we pay particular attention to health safety and eco-friendly procedures for your complete peace of mind.
What is even better – you can take advantage of our offer seven days per week, all throughout the year! In fact, we excel in time planning and management, and our teams can schedule a cleaning appointment within 2-3 days of your first call! From then on, we take over, and you do not have to worry about a thing!
Does this sound like something you can use right away? Then give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and tick off the cleaning from your move-out task sheet!
Why is Anyclean the best tenancy cleaning choice in Hanwell W7?
- We offer thorough sanitary treatment that will satisfy even the most requiring property owners.
- We can offer you the most affordable prices on the market – guaranteed!
- Your property is fully covered by our comprehensive Insurance and Liability Policy.
- We work with the best move-out cleaning contractors in West London.
- We are available seven days per week, all holidays included.
- We sustain uncompromising quality control and performance standards.
- We can deliver short-notice and emergency tenancy cleaning services.
- You can rely on friendly and helpful customer support.
Anyclean has come up with its own original system of fixed price estimates. It allows us to provide our customers with immediate, concrete quotes when they tell us how many rooms there are for cleaning. It also completely eliminates time for completion as a factor in determining your service subtotal – rest assured, there will be no unpleasant surprises with our service!
Take a quick look at a few examples below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
There are a few things you should keep in mind
- Anyclean always provides its customers with a price quote before, and never after the procedure. Once received, the quote is not a subject of change.
- There are no hidden fees or extra charges. We may only charge an additional parking fee if your residential building does not have a parking spot for our vehicles.
- Carpet cleaning is a separate service, therefore it is charged separately. If you wish to add it to your package, please notify us as early as possible.
What does our service package include?
One of the main reasons why so many West London tenants choose us as their post-vacancy cleaning provider is the tailor-made approach we adopt. Some landlords require just a brush-up and a refreshing of the residence. Others are more demanding and expect a thorough sanitary treatment. We contact the property owners, work out their preferences and adjust accordingly.
When you sign up for Anyclean's services, you can expect our specialists to take care of the following chores at your home:
General cleaning task
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms.
- Floor cleaning and mopping.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture items and the bedroom mattresses.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Dusting and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, glass, plastic, and metal surfaces.
- Garbage disposal.
- Restocking all waste bins with plastic bags.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Oven deep-clean treatment; grease, grime, and rust removal, if necessary.
- Thorough fridge cleaning – from the inside and out.
- Kitchen sinks and taps are cleaned and polished.
- Cleaning of all countertops and cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning of all appliances and utensils (toaster, microwave oven, mixer, coffee machine, etc.)
- Throwing out any food products and beverages left behind.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Bathroom floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Comprehensive vanities cleaning – mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, etc.
- Bathtub and/or shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
The people who work for you
The only reason why we are so certain that we can deliver on the promise of quality are the people we work with. Many of our cleaners have been with us for well over a decade – they possess an invaluable depth of knowledge, skills, and tricks to deal with any sanitary or hygienic problem. Our technicians also understand the importance of fast, concentrated effort – they value your time as much as their own, and they never protract their duties.
Each of our cleaners has gone through a meticulous training program to make sure they comply with Anyclean's premium standards of performance. Many of our leading specialists further hone their skills by taking additional courses at some of the best training institutions in the country – such as the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA) or the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA).
How do we guarantee complete customer satisfaction?
Our experience has helped us understand the ambiguity of the end of tenancy cleaning procedure. While it is the tenants who get in touch with us, the ultimate goal is to make the property owners happy. Therein lies the key to most move-out cleaning problems – the contractor does not understand (or does not care) about both parties involved. At Anyclean, however, we cater to the needs of all parties concerned. Our representative will meet with your landlord and specify their expectations. In most cases, we even invite them to join us on the final screening check-up, when they can voice any concern or further requirements.
Where can you find us?
Anyclean is available in every single residential area of West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick W4
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Holland Park W11
- End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair W1.
How do you get in touch?
You can use the Contact form and send us a price inquiry – we will reach back within 24 hours. If you want to book us right away, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the cleaning appointment immediately. Our customer support centre works:
- Monday to Friday – 09.00-18.00.
- On weekends – 10.00-16.00.
What do our customers have to say about the services we provide?
"Solid, fast, and reliable service from a team of professionals who obviously know what they are doing. Extremely easy to book, the customer support is very thorough and helpful. I strongly recommend Anyclean to anybody with tenancy cleaning problems on their plate."
"I was particularly impressed with the cleaning results in the kitchen – not that it looked that awful, but the overall atmosphere was as if you were stepping in a brand new residence. They even managed to remove the hardest stains from the stove!"
"If you have to book a cleaning company in a hurry, say less than 2-3 days, Anyclean is your choice! They are the best in the business!