Top-rated Cleaning Services Harlesden NW10
Helping NW10 Home And Business Owners With Their Cleaning Since 1998
Anyclean's excellent portfolio of cleaning services is arguably the most detailed you can find in Harlesden
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic cleaning Harlesden
- Carpet cleaning Harlesden
- Window cleaning Harlesden
- End of tenancy cleaning Harlesden
- Office cleaning Harlesden
Anyclean also provides affordable gutter cleaning and de-blocking, patio and driveway cleaning, garden cleaning, after-builders clean, spring cleaning, oven cleaning, and eco-friendly waste disposal.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Our Harlesden Cleaners?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Anyclean The Perfect NW10 Cleaning Partner?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In The Area
- Garden cleaning and backyard pressure washing at Station Rd, Harlesden, London NW10 4UE.
- Bi-weekly home cleaning at Crownhill Rd, Harlesden, London NW10 4DR.
- Upholstered furniture rejuvenation at Park Parade, Harlesden, London NW10 4JG.
- End of tenancy cleaning at High St, Harlesden, London NW10 4TL.
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our North West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
Cleaning Services Acton
Cleaning Services Alperton
Cleaning Services Colindale
Cleaning Services Cricklewood
Cleaning Services Dollis Hill
Cleaning Services Ealing
Cleaning Services Kensal Green
Cleaning Services Kilburn
Cleaning Services Kingsbury
Cleaning Services Neasden
Cleaning Services Park Royal
Cleaning Services Preston
Cleaning Services Queensbury
Cleaning Services Queens Park
Cleaning Services Shepherds Bush
Cleaning Services Stonebridge
Cleaning Services Sudbury
Cleaning Services Tokyngton
Cleaning Services Wembley
Cleaning Services White City
Cleaning Services Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you price a house cleaning job?
Anyclean's regular house cleaning rate is £15/hr (+VAT). Depending on the size of your home and range of the sanitary services you require, we may need about 3-4 hours to finish all tasks. We do have a 2-hour minimum per visit, so that we do not waste the time of our cleaners.
What is included in basic home cleaning?
- General dusting and polishing
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type it may be sweeping, vacuuming or mopping
- Doing the dishes
- Garbage disposal
- In the bathroom - cleaning the toilet and the shower screen, cleaning of the bathtub, organizing the shelves and drawers
- In the kitchen - cleaning the sink and the main electric appliances, disposing of any all food products and beverages.
If you have specific requirements, you should convey them to you cleaner during the first visit.
How do I interview a cleaner?
- Do not improvise - write down all the questions you want to ask in advance.
- Ask for references and general professional background.
- Ask for more details about the last cleaning jobs to get a better notion of the abilities of the cleaner.
- Ask for any additional accreditations and certifications to check the professional level.
- IMPORTANT - ask what types of tools and detergents the cleaner is used to work with.
- Discuss deadlines and scheduling.
Did You Know That...?
Harlesden is a town in North West London. It's main stations are Harlesden and Wilesden Junction on Bakerloo Line. There are different communities in the area among the largest ones are Caribbean, Brazilian and Portuguese.