Affordable Cleaning Services Kensal Green NW10
Bringing Reliable Cleaning Solutions In NW10 Since 1998
Our home and bussiness cleaning services are among the most effective you can book in Kensal Green
What Top-quality Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning Kensal Green
- Carpet cleaning Kensal Green
- Window cleaning Kensal Green
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensal Green
- Office cleaning Kensal Green
We also provide affordable gutter cleaning and de-cluttering, patio and driveway cleaning, spring cleaning, garden cleaning, oven cleaning, after-builders cleans, and waste disposal.
How Much Does It Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Is Anyclean Among The Most Prefered Cleaning Companies In Kensal Green?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
No Shortcuts In Quality Control
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs Around The Area
- Commercial window cleaning at Liddell Gardens, Kensal Green, London NW10 3QE.
- Rug washing and stain removal at Chamberlayne Rd, Kensal Green, London NW10 3JP.
- One-off thorough home cleaning at Buchanan Gardens, Kensal Green, London NW10 5AB.
- Oven cleaning and grease stains removal at Purves Rd, Kensal Green, London NW10.
Trust The Local Cleaning Experts
You can take advantage of our North West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Acton
- Cleaning Services Alperton
- Cleaning Services Colindale
- Cleaning Services Cricklewood
- Cleaning Services Dollis Hill
- Cleaning Services Ealing
- Cleaning Services Harlesden
- Cleaning Services Kilburn
- Cleaning Services Kingsbury
- Cleaning Services Neasden
- Cleaning Services Park Royal
- Cleaning Services Preston
- Cleaning Services Queensbury
- Cleaning Services Queens Park
- Cleaning Services Shepherds Bush
- Cleaning Services Stonebridge
- Cleaning Services Sudbury
- Cleaning Services Tokyngton
- Cleaning Services Wembley
- Cleaning Services White City
- Cleaning Services Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a maid and a house cleaner?
Most people use the two terms as interchangeable synonyms, but people in the industry know better. "House cleaner" refers to a professionally trained person who comes and does the housekeeping chores once per week or fortnight. A maid usually takes over the entire set of housekeeping duties and spends significantly more time in the household, up to several hours per day.
What questions should I ask a cleaning service?
The following five questions are almost mandatory and you should never book a cleaner before you get their answers:
- How do you rate your services - per hour, per cleaning job or per square feet?
- How do you vet and reference-check your cleaners?
- What insurance policy do you have?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract and can I book you on a one-off basis?
- Can I replace my cleaner if I am not happy with her/his performance?
Why is my house always dusty?
- Check the air conditioner. The filters accumulate large ammounts of dust that the AC invisibly redistributes in the air.
- Your location. If there is heavy car traffic or construction sites near your place of residence, dust accumulation is almost inevitable.
- Check your vacuum cleaner. You should clean it after every vacuuming because its filters also become cluttered with dust and its efficiency deteriorates.
Did You Know That...?
Kensal Green is a small area close to Ladbroke Grove and Queens Park. There are leisure facilities, shops and excellent transport links to central London which makes the area a desirable place to live. Most of the residents are young students and professionals.