Affordable Cleaning Services Dollis Hill NW2
Bringing Top Level Cleaning Help To NW2 Customers Since 1998
Anyclean's Service Portfolio At A Glance
Pick any of our premium cleaning services at some of the best price rates in Dollis Hill:
- Domestic cleaning Dollis Hill
- Carpet cleaning Dollis Hill
- Window cleaning Dollis Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Dollis Hill
- Office cleaning Dollis Hill
Anyclean also provides top-notch oven cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, gutter de-cluttering, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders clean, and eco-friendly waste disposal
How Much Does It Cost To Book Us In Dollis Hill?
Our cleaning services are competitively priced, but they are not cheap. We do not want to be associated with cheap work. Quite the opposite. We put our name on the line, backed with more than quarter of a century experience in the cleaning industry.
When you want the job done properly, the first time and within deadlines, you don't look for cheap work. Cheap spells trouble, and trouble is the last thing you need.
Get the job done with minimum hassle when you want it. Click the button below to get the ball rolling.
Anyclean's Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Dollis Hills
Strict Quality Control For Your Peace Of Mind
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Makes Us The Best Cleaning Choice In Dollis Hill?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
What's the difference between a maid and a house cleaner?
Most people use the two terms as interchangeable synonyms, but people in the industry know better. "House cleaner" refers to a professionally trained person who comes and does the housekeeping chores once per week or fortnight. A maid usually takes over the entire set of housekeeping duties and spends significantly more time in the household, up to several hours per day.
What questions should I ask a cleaning service?
The following five questions are almost mandatory and you should never book a cleaner before you get their answers:
- How do you rate your services - per hour, per cleaning job or per square feet?
- How do you vet and reference-check your cleaners?
- What insurance policy do you have?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract and can I book you on a one-off basis?
- Can I replace my cleaner if I am not happy with her/his performance?
How do you price a house cleaning job?
Anyclean works with a standardised house cleaning rate (available upon request on 020 7099 6964). Depending on the size of your home and range of the sanitary services you require, we may need about 3-4 hours to finish all tasks. We do have a 2-hour minimum per visit, so that we do not waste the time of our cleaners.
Is house cleaning worth it?
A professional cleaner rarely requires more than three hours to clean an average home. How much time would you need, though? Half a day? The whole day? How much could you make if you were doing something creatively or just doing your job instead? Professional house cleaning is neither luxury nor a convenience - it is actually a reasonable investment.
How long should a cleaner take?
It depends on how large your house or apartment is. A regular two-bedroom home should not require more than 3 or at most 4 hours to finish all cleaning chores.
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our North West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Belsize Park
- Cleaning Services Brent Cross
- Cleaning Services Chalk Farm
- Cleaning Services Colindale
- Cleaning Services Cricklewood
- Cleaning Services Golders Green
- Cleaning Services Hampstead
- Cleaning Services Harlseden
- Cleaning Services Hendon
- Cleaning Services Kensal Green
- Cleaning Services Kilburn
- Cleaning Services Kingsbury
- Cleaning Services Neasden
- Cleaning Services Park Royal
- Cleaning Services Queens Park
- Cleaning Services Queensbury
- Cleaning Services Stonebridge
- Cleaning Services Swiss Cottage
- Cleaning Services West Hampstead
- Cleaning Services Willesden
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Dollis Hill subway station at Hamilton Rd, London NW10 5NB, United Kingdom
Did You Know That...?
Dollis Hill is an area in North West London. The area is served by Jubilee Line on London Underground. and the station was opened in 1909. The area was often visited by the Prime Minister William Ewart Gladstone.