Premium Quality Cleaning Services Kings Cross N1
Serving Kings Cross Customers Since 1998
Hot water extraction, stain removal or dry carpet cleaning - Anyclean's operative range is second to none among the top Kings Cross carpet-care contractors.
Take advantage of the best home cleaning and housekeeping deals available on the market - Anyclean brings you only premium quality for the money you pay!
Our team of BWCA-certified window washers can take on any sanitary task and deliver immediate improvement in the outlook of your glass surfaces.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kings Cross
Do not let post-tenancy cleaning ruin your smooth transition to a new home - book Anyclean and we will take over the sanitary treatment for a modest fee!
Office Cleaning Kings Cross
Make sure your Kings Cross office or corporate premises receive the proper sanitary care - Anyclean is among the most affordable options on the market.
Gutter Cleaning Kings Cross
Prevent serious leakage or breakdowns of your roof pipes with the most effective gutter cleaning and maintenance service in N1 - available seven days per week.
Anyclean's Service Portfolio At A Glance
Anyclean is fully prepared to offer its N1 customers a much wider range of Kings Cross cleaning services, including:
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning
- Waste and rubbish removal
- Spring and garden cleaning
- Industrial and residential pressure washing
- After-builders clean
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
The best place to take your kids while we do the cleaning is The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4 on Pancras Road. A magic owl told us.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Us In Kings Cross?
Our cleaning services are competitively priced, but they are not cheap. We do not want to be associated with cheap work. Quite the opposite. We put our name on the line, backed with more than quarter of a century experience in the cleaning industry.
When you want the job done properly, the first time and within deadlines, you don't look for cheap work. Cheap spells trouble, and trouble is the last thing you need.
Get the job done with minimum hassle when you want it. Click the button below to get the ball rolling.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In The Area
Anyclean's 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Whenever we take on a cleaning job, we make the commitment to finish it to the best of our abilities. Even if it requires to repeat certain tasks upon request.
What Makes Us The Best Cleaning Choice In Kings Cross?
- More than twenty years of exemplary professional experience
- A team of hard working and result-oriented cleaners
- Some of the best prices you can find in Kings Cross
- No hidden fees, contract charges, or binding clauses
- You can book an appointment with us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Instant cleaner's replacement upon request
- We are always on time for our appointments
- Multiple payment options for your comfort.
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
How often does your cleaning lady come?
Most of our customers choose between one of our regular packages - weekly or bi-weekly. We are open to modifications, however, in order to adjust to your preferences.
How do you price a house cleaning job?
Anyclean works with a standardised house cleaning rate (available upon request on 020 7099 6964). Depending on the size of your home and range of the sanitary services you require, we may need about 3-4 hours to finish all tasks. We do have a 2-hour minimum per visit, so that we do not waste the time of our cleaners.
Is house cleaning worth it?
A professional cleaner rarely requires more than three hours to clean an average home. How much time would you need, though? Half a day? The whole day? How much could you make if you were doing something creatively or just doing your job instead? Professional house cleaning is neither luxury nor a convenience - it is actually a reasonable investment.
Where Can You Book Us?
We also provide highly effective North London cleaning services in the following neighbouring areas:
- Cleaning Services Bethnal Green
- Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
- Cleaning Services Camden
- Cleaning Services Canonbury
- Cleaning Services Clerkenwell
- Cleaning Services Dalston
- Cleaning Services Euston
- Cleaning Services Farringdon
- Cleaning Services Finsbury
- Cleaning Services Gospel Oak
- Cleaning Services Hackney
- Cleaning Services Hatton Garden
- Cleaning Services Highbury
- Cleaning Services Holloway
- Cleaning Services Hoxton
- Cleaning Services Islington
- Cleaning Services London Fields
- Cleaning Services Newington Green
- Cleaning Services Somers Town
- Cleaning Services Stoke Newington
- Cleaning Services Tufnell Park
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2.8-mile perimeter around Kings Cross St Pancras tube station at Euston Rd, London N1 9AL, United Kingdom
Did you know that...
Kings Cross is an area in Central London with many hotels and restaurants built after Kings Cross and St Pancras station was redeveloped and become a terminus of Eurostar rail service to France and Belgium.