Carpet Cleaning Kings Cross N1
Fast Growing Carpet Cleaning Company Kings Cross
Anyclean is an innovative and dynamic carpet cleaning company servicing Kings Cross N1 and the neighbouring areas. Our trained and vetted staff provide an efficient and reliable carpet cleaning service at a very affordable price. You will be proud with your home because we guarantee excellent quality and a healthier living environment. Our customers are very important for us and we do our best to build a honest relationship with them and continue working together.
Stubborn Stains and Dirt Removal
- Professionally equipped carpet technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Dust mites and bacteria removal
- Great results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges or additional fees
Booking a professional cleaner is no longer a costly action because we offer a complete carpet cleaning service Kings Cross N1 at affordable prices. Call us on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Efficient Cleaning Service
When we start cleaning the carpet the first stage is vacuuming with a powerful vacuum cleaner. It's different from the usual vacuum cleaners and it's capable to suck the dust more efficiently. After that we treat the carpet with a specialised hot water extraction machine. You don't have to wait long after the cleaning is completed as you can use the carpet just after a couple of hours.
Carpet Cleaning Experts
We know that it's very important to have spotless and fresh carpets and for this reason we train our carpet cleaners to be able to treat all types of dirty spots and grime on the soft floorings. They are the most experienced carpet technicians in Kings Cross N1 which is a guarantee of a thorough cleaning for your carpet.
Innovative Carpet Cleaning Equipment
We understand that carpeting your home is a big investment for every home owner, so we use a professional equipment to do the carpet cleaning Kings Cross N1 services. With this kind of machines we reduce the risk of damaging the carpets and even more - we extend their lives. They are produced by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Rotovac, HOST, Allitec, Prochem.
Anyclean is a trusted carpet cleaning company in Kings Cross N1 and for this reason we guarantee that we will do all our best to meet all your expectations. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer to clean the carpet again absolutely free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Kings Cross and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet cleaning Bloomsbury
- Carpet cleaning Cambridge Heath
- Carpet cleaning Camden
- Carpet cleaning Canonbury
- Carpet cleaning Clerkenwell
- Carpet cleaning Euston
- Carpet cleaning Farringdon
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury
- Carpet cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet cleaning Grays Inn
- Carpet cleaning Hackney
- Carpet cleaning Haggerston
- Carpet cleaning Hatton Garden
- Carpet cleaning Holborn
- Carpet cleaning Highbury
- Carpet cleaning Holloway
- Carpet cleaning Hoxton
- Carpet cleaning Islington
- Carpet cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet cleaning Lisson Grove
- Carpet cleaning London Fields
- Carpet cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet cleaning Regents Park
- Carpet cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet cleaning Stoke Newington
Did you know that in Kings Cross N1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Kings Cross
- London Canal Museum. Located at 12-13New Wharf Road, Kings Cross N1, this museum offers you to discover the story of London’s canals and the people who lived and worked on them. It tells the history of London’s colourful canal system, from the early days of digging waterways with hoes to supply the Capital with water, to today’s leisure uses. The museum is set on two floors, and housed in a structure that was built in the 1960s as an ice warehouse. The ground floor introduces visitors to the context canal construction in the UK and goes on to explore the story of the people who used to crew the vessels and live on them. On the site there are two large ice wells, where ice was stored after being imported from Norway. The ice was then distributed to food merchants, caterers and the makers of ice cream. Upstairs the London Canal Museum has an exhibition about the role of horses on the streets and canals of London in the 19th century.
- St Pancras Station. Renowned for its breathtaking architecture and lengthy Champagne bar, this station is one of the finest pieces of railway related structures in the world. St Pancras Station was completed in 1868 by the prominent Victorian architect Sir Giles Gilbert Scott and was initially used as the main gateway from London to the north of England. The facility, unlike most of the Capital’s structures of its kind, is an architectural masterpiece that looks more of a cathedral than a railway station. St Pancras is Grade II listed building and the second Eurostar terminus in London.
- Cubitt Gallery. Located at 8 Angel Mews, King’s Cross N1, this gallery was established as an outlet for local artists who operated out of an attached studio to be able to exhibit their work. The result was the development of an artist-run gallery and studio. The centre is run by a community of over 30 artists, dedicated to nurturing and supporting new performers in the visual arts. For the last twenty years Cubitt Gallery has established itself an excellent and well respected gallery, attracting work from all corners of the capital and visitors from even further. The exhibitions here change regularly, maintaining a flair and freshness to the venue.