End of Tenancy Cleaning Beddington
We can offer to our clients:
- Bathroom deep cleaning – toilet, shower, bathtub, basin, taps, shower head, shower screen, mirror disinfected, scrubbed and polished
- Kitchen cleaning – cupboards, appliances, work tops, sink, taps cleaned and polished
- Bedroom cleaning – furniture, mirrors, bed framed and lampshades dusted and polished, mattresses and curtains vacuumed
- Living room cleaning – fire place, coffee table, upholstery, TV, mirrors and pictures dusted and polished
- Dining room cleaning – table and chairs wipe down
- Floor cleaning – all floors vacuumed and mopped
- Window cleaning – all windows and window sills will be cleaned internally
The full check list is available online which is prepared with accordance of the estate agents’ requirements. If you can’t find what you are looking for, you may find our FAQ page useful or why don’t you send us an e-mail?
Leaving a property is not just a matter of moving your furniture and belongings. It is essential you clean the property top to bottom in order to leave in a good condition for the new occupiers. Also landlords are concerned about the condition of their properties and they need them maintained in a clean condition to preserve their appearance. They organise a check out service from which they deduce what portion of the tenancy deposit to return to the tenants. If you are in a position of the tenant, hiring a professional end of tenancy cleaning Beddington SM6 is a good idea as the cleaners know exactly what landlords and estate agents expect at the end of a tenancy.
Anyclean provides an outstanding quality service at a reasonable price. The cleaning teams we send are fully equipped with efficient cleaning materials and tools and they are qualified to use them and deliver excellent results. Avoid the stress from cleaning yourself and protect your deposit by booking a cleaning service with us – call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote and schedule a day and time. Our friendly customer service representatives will tell you everything you need to know about the service we offer and will make the booking process as simple as possible.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- The Wrythe
Did you know that in Beddington SM6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that…
- Beddington is an area located between the London Boroughs of Sutton and Croydon. The Beddington village lies in the Anglo-Saxon administrative division of Wallington hundred.
- In the Domesday Book of 1086 Beddington was recorded as “Beddinton(e)”. It was held by both Robert de Watevile from Richard de Tonebridge and by Miles Crispin. Villages Domesday Assets were 6 hides, 1 church, 14 plughs, 4 mills worth £3 15s 0d, 44 acres of meadow, woodland worth 10 hogs.
- Nearest places to the area of Beddington SM6 include: Carshalton, Hackbridge, Mitcham, Roundshaw, Waddon, and Wallington.
- For those who like Italian food, there is Seraffino Italian Restaurant, on 85-87 Manor Road in Sutton SM6. The restaurant is located just 12 minutes from Beddington Park, offering its clients something completely new, a sophisticated twist on the traditional Italian Cuisine of informal eating and drinking atmosphere. At Seraffino they aim to deliver an authentic flavour of regional Italy along with respecting the traditions of the past.
- Pigeon House to North West of Beddington Place, located on Church Road in Sutton SM6, is a Grade II listed early 18th century building. It is a large octagonal red brick construction with band half way up, modillioned eaves cornice, old tile roof with octagonal open cupola, dome and a ball finial.