Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe CR0
Reliable Move Out Cleaning Help In CR0
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Checkout Cleaning?
- Friendly and experienced cleaners
- Cost efficient service
- Cleaning materials and equipment included
- Hassle free cleaning
- Well organised team of people
- Fully insured service
- Guarantee results
- Easy booking process
What Makes Our Addiscombe Cleaning Crews So Effective?
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in CR0. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
What Have We Cleaned Lately In CR0?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Beneficial For Property Owners
We find communication with the landlords to be obligatory - after all, move-out cleaning serves their interests in the first place. We will include any particular demand or suggestion they might have for the treatment.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Beckenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Beddington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Eden Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elmers End
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hackbridge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hayes
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kenley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Keston
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mitcham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Purley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Roundshaw
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sanderstead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selhurst
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selsdon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shortlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Norwood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thornton Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wallington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Wickham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Addiscombe Recreation Ground at 8d Bingham Rd, Croydon CR0 7HN, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
What Do We Cover During An After-vacancy Cleaning?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
- Addiscombe is a district of south London situated in the London Borough of Croydon, 9,1 miles south of Charing Cross. Addiscombe is located just to the north-west of central Croydon, and is home to a high proportion of people who commute to Central London, due to its proximity to the East Croydon railway station and Tramlink, which links the area with other parts of Croydon and Wimbledon.
- Three centuries ago Addiscombe was a rural village with its major industries being farming and brick-making. And clay deposits at Woodside provided the raw material for the latter.
- Addiscombe Place was constructed in 1702 to John Vanbrugh’s design. John Vanbrugh was most famous for Blenhiem Palace and Castle Howard as well as being a prime exponent of the English Baroque style. Addiscombe Place was established on a site which is now the corner of Outram Road and Mulberry Lane.