End of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
Moving out brings happiness from the fact that you are moving into a new place better than the previous one, but at the same time it involves a lot of cleaning and scrubbing before the property is vacated. To help you cope in this situation, we have trained specialised teams of people in providing a professional end of tenancy cleaning service in Addington CR0.
Most landlords and estate agents provide a list of requirements that the property must satisfy in order to return you the security tenancy deposit. They also sometimes organise inventory checks which aim to act fairly between the landlord and the tenant. The end of tenancy cleaning services Anyclean provides are carefully tailored to cover those requirements. Our main goal is to make the landlords happy by providing an excellent service and help the tenant to make the moving process for him/her less stressful.
What We Do?
The main duties included in our end of tenancy cleaning service in Addington CR0 are the following, although we clean in details all the mentioned surfaces:
- Wash and polish all surfaces
- Clean appliances (fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, extractor fan, washing machine, dishwasher) in and out
- Clean kitchen cupboards and drawers from inside
- Clean sink and taps by removing limescale
- Clean rubbish bins
- Tiled walls de-scaled and cleaned
- Toilet sanitised
- Bath, basin, shower and shower screen deep cleaned
- Mirrors cleaned and polished
- Floor vacuumed and washed
- All surfaces dusted and polished
- Drawers, shelves and wardrobes cleaned inside and outside
- Doors, door frames, window frames, window sills and windows internally will be cleaned
- Dado rails, skirting boards, picture frames and curtain rails dusted
- Upholstery and mattresses vacuum cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
Please note that carpet, upholstery and mattress cleaning are not included in the end of tenancy cleaning quote. To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964.
We also clean in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Addiscombe
- End of tenancy cleaning Beckenham
- Bromley Common
- End of tenancy cleaning Croydon
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- End of tenancy cleaning Forestdale
- End of tenancy cleaning Mitcham
- New Addington
- End of tenancy cleaning Purley
- End of tenancy cleaning Sanderstead
- End of tenancy cleaning Selsdon
- End of tenancy cleaning Shirley
- End of tenancy cleaning South Norwood
- End of tenancy cleaning Thornton Heath
- West Wickham
Did you know that…
- Addington is a district within the London Borough of Croydon in south London. The district lay in the Anglo-Saxon administrative division of Wallington hundred and is located about 11 miles south south-east of Charing Cross.
- The name Addington is though to derive from Edda, a Saxon. In the Domesday Book the area was recorded as linked with two manors: Godric and Osward.
- The area of Addington CR0 is dominated by Addington Palace, later called Addington Farm and now known as Addington Palace. Addington Palace is situated above the church of St Mary the Blessed Virgin Church and the ‘Cricketers’ pub.
- Village’s manor house was located behind the church and was the residence of the Leigh family. Pamela, Countess Mauntbatten is descended from this family.