End of Tenancy Cleaning Bellingham SE6
Cleaning service suitable for homeowners and tenants
- Clean oven, extractor fan, grill, hobs
- Clean microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Clean and polish surfaces in all rooms
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean basin, sink, taps, shower room and bathtub
- Clean toilet, tiles, mirrors
- Remove soap scums and lime scale
- Clean inside cupboards, cabinets, drawers, wardrobes and shelves
- Clean windows, window frames and window sills internally
- Clean lampshades, switches, light fixtures
- Clean skirting boards, banisters, ledges
- Clean doors and door frames
Anyclean is one of the leading providers of end of tenancy cleaning Bellingham SE6 and we pride ourselves in being professional, reliable and knowledgeable in our work ethic. Our trained, vetted and friendly cleaning teams understand the importance of providing an exceptional service to all our customers and they don’t leave a cleaning task undone. No matter whether you live in a flat or a house, we guarantee excellent results with our unique and thorough end of tenancy cleaning.
When we say thorough, we really mean every square inch of your property cleaned regardless of its state. We scrub bathrooms, kitchens, floors and appliances in order to make your property shine. We know how stressful a moving out could be and we aim to make the end of tenancy cleaning Bellingham SE6 disruption and stress free for you. The service you will get from us is 100% guaranteed and we will do our best to help you get your deposit back from your landlord. At the time of booking your end of tenancy cleaning, you can obtain a quote for a carpet, upholstery or external window cleaning services which are not included in the service, but we offer discounts when booked together.
Please call 020 7099 6964 for more information.
Our teams of dedicated cleaners are courteous and come on the scheduled day fully equipped to give your property a good clean. We not only would like to eliminate the stress from the cleaning itself, but we also supply the products in order to leave all surfaces spotless. Let the professionals decide what products to use for best results. For your convenience we have also prepared a detailed task list which describes in details what our work involves. You don’t need to know which areas require cleaning and read all the papers on your tenancy agreement, trust the Anyclean’s cleaning teams which know very well the standard requirements of the inventory check organisations.
We clean in the following neighbouring areas too:
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Catford SE6
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Hill SE23
- End of tenancy cleaning Lee SE12
- End of tenancy cleaning Lewisham SE13
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Sydenham SE26.
Did you know that in Bellingham SE6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that…
- The term Bellingham is referred to a neighbourhood and electoral ward in the London Borough of Lewisham. The area consists mainly of social/council housing developed in the 1920s on a site that was then a farm land. Although many of the houses have been bought by the tenants under the Right to Buy Scheme, the majority are still rented out to families by the London Borough of Lewisham.
- To the east and west the Billingham Estate is bordered by railway lines which run south from Catford. On the south it is bordered by Southend Lane, also known as the A2218 main road.
- Even though Bellingham SE6 is an electoral ward, the road named after it, Bellingham Road, extends into the Catford South ward and is not part of the Bellingham Estate.
- Nearest places to the area of Bellingham SE6 include Catford, Downham Estate, Beckenham, Sydenham, and Crofton Park.
- Located just 3.1 miles from Bellingham Railway Station there is the Novotel London Greenwich Hotel. It is a four-star hotel located on 173-185 Greenwich High Road and one of the best in this popular chain. The Novotel Greenwich’s ideal position at the centre of Maritime Greenwich is only half its appeal. The hotel provides its guests with large rooms, a very nice restaurant, and a great staff that is always alert, efficient and friendly.
- Utrophia Art Centre is situated 2.7 miles from Bellingham Railway Station on 136a Tanners Hill. The centre gives artists, musicians and film makers the chance to get together and give them the space to present their works to the public. Anyone is free to submit there, whether it is a video work, new media or audio project for DJ sets.
- The Horniman Aquarium, situated in Horniman Museum, follows a long history of marine life at the museum. It was back in 1903 when the Marine and Freshwater Aquaria opened, following in the tradition of the largest aquarium in the world down the road at Crystal Palace.