Excellent End Of Tenancy Cleaning Peckham SE15
Choose The Most Reliable Move-out Cleaners In SE15
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Choice In Peckham?
- We can offer you affordable and fixed price rates - no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- Multiple payment options
- Non-stop availability - you can schedule an appointment with us on National and Bank Holidays as well
- Anyclean delivers both pre-booked and short-notice services
- Cutting-edge equipment and the best biodegradable detergents for long-lasting results
- Fully certified and proficient housekeeping experts
- The most detailed and thorough hygienic task sheet - we will cover every sanitary issue of your former residence
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy
- Friendly and helpful support team
- Completely hassle-free customer experience - just sit back and enjoy your free time while we unleash our cleaning powers!
Top Quality After-tenancy Cleaning Services In SE15
Welcome to Anyclean - home of the most reliable, hard working, and experienced domestic cleaning specialists in Peckham. If you are moving out of your SE15 house or apartment and need to plan your final sanitary treatment in a hurry, we are the perfect partner to rely on. Anyclean has been a trend-setter and one of the most recognisable housekeeping brands in South East London, widely recognised as an efficient and trustworthy service provider among property owners and housing estate managers in this part of the city.
What do we bring to the table? Our price rates are among the most competitive you can find on today's market, and we offer you the best quality of results for the money you pay. We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, backed up by uncompromising quality control and strictly following our operational guidelines. The fact that our crews are available seven days per week only adds another reason to choose us as your end of tenancy cleaning partner in Peckham.
Are you already interested in our offer? Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about our packages!
Our Pricing Policy At A Glance
As already mentioned, we work with fixed, competitive rates only. Now let's go into detail - Anyclean has adopted a system, based on the standard square footage of London housing units. In other words, the cost of your service package is solely determined by the number of rooms we need to clean and the floor covering type (whether you need carpet hot water extraction or not). While many of our competitors will charge you per hour, we do it per rooms - and since there are no contract fees or hidden charges, once you receive your quote, it is not a subject of change.
*If you add deep-clean carpet care to your service package you will become eligible for our exclusive discounts on the treatment. Ask our customer representatives for more details about the offer.
**Our crews need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport the equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
Our Task-force Teams Always Relish A Good Cleaning Challenge
For most people cleaning is a boring, despicable waste of time. For us - it is a daily challenge that provokes us to think of the most effective way to deal with a certain set of problems and to achieve the best possible results in the shortest time frame. We know you won't believe us when we say "We love cleaning!" But that is besides the point - here is what you should always keep in mind:
- Many of the cleaning experts we work with have been in the business for over a decade. That is hundreds of successful procedures and thousands of finished chores. Experience counts for a lot in our industry.
- We work with the leading educational institutions in the UK - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to bring the latest and most comprehensive training programmes in our field.
- Our technicians keep in touch with the modern trends in the business. If a new tool or detergent comes on the market, rest assured - we have already tried it and decided on its qualities.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Peckham
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can send us a price inquiry via the Contact form - fill in all the required fields, and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a concrete offer. If you want to book us right away, feel free to call us on 020 7099 69664:
- Every day of the working week - 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
There are two levels of quality control that Anyclean employs for all its procedures. The first one is internal and applies to all cleaning teams – we assign a quality supervisor to oversee the performance of all technicians and make sure all results comply with the company’s standards of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Then there is the external lever for control – our communication with the property owners. After all, tenancy cleaning is performed for their benefit and we welcome and even urge them to be active in the oversight of the procedure. Should they find out anything that is not to their liking we will come back and re-clean the spot – and you don’t pay a cent for it!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
If you are not a Peckham resident, you can still take advantage of our premium services in all of South East London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Lewisham SE13
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Anerley SE20
- End of tenancy cleaning Sydenham SE26
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8
- End of tenancy cleaning Crystal Palace SE19
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.5-mile perimeter around 133 Peckham Rye, London SE15 3UL, UK
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Anyclean's Post-vacancy Cleaning Packages - Overview
Will the procedure meet all my landlord's requirements? We hear the question during almost every call and have the following to say. Anyclean has been in the home cleaning business for almost twenty years, and we have served moving-out tenants on hundreds of occasions. We have never failed to deliver on our promise of quality and always approach the task with the proper levels of concentration and attention to detail. But our team goes a step further - as a part of the planning process, we usually call the property owners and sort out any particular demands they might have for the procedure. This helps us adjust our efforts and be quicker and more productive.
Please keep in mind that the following list should only serve as a guideline:
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, armchairs, ottomans, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms, we pay special attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic, and glass surfaces
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ceiling fans, and ventilation systems
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, shutters, and blinds
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Polishing the sink and taps
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances, including the microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Thorough cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out
- Sanitising and scrubbing of the dishwasher, removal of any limescale and rust
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment, removal of any grease, rust, and stains
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - including mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, shelves, drawers, etc.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"When I read that the teams would remove every speck of dust, I assumed it was a figure of speech. As it turned out it was not. These guys are as thorough and detailed as they promise to be!"
"My former landlady is what my teenage kids call a hating troll - nothing is ever good enough or done the right way. The mere fact that she had no complaints about the end of tenancy cleaning is a testament to the quality of the service!"
"Is Anyclean really the best cleaning company that operates in Peckham? I don't know - but they were great helping us out, and their prices were more than reasonable!"