Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Collier Row RM5
Non-stop Post-vacancy Cleaning Help In RM5 - Welcome To Anyclean
Why Should You Choose Anyclean To Do Your Checkout Cleaning?
- A team of highly skilled and hard working cleaners
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- Competitive price rates with no hidden fees or charges
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Constant communication with the property owners
- 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
First-class Cleaning Crews In Collier Row
What really sets us apart from our competition is the qualities of our tenancy cleaning teams. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and work with some of the leading UK institutions in the field like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. And while we deeply respect theoretical knowledge and preparation, there is nothing that can compare to real-life, on-site tackling with cleaning challenges of any gravity. Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover – in fact, many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade. That is hundreds of cleaning procedures and performed tasks, countless hours of hard work and gaining invaluable knowledge of how to deliver the best possible results.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In RM5
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Abridge
- End of tenancy cleaning Chadwell Heath
- End of tenancy cleaning Chigwell
- End of tenancy cleaning Hainault
- End of tenancy cleaning Havering Atte Bower
- End of tenancy cleaning Little Heath
- End of tenancy cleaning Mawneys
- End of tenancy cleaning Navestock
- End of tenancy cleaning Romford
- End of tenancy cleaning Rush Green
- End of tenancy cleaning Stapleford Abbotts
- End of tenancy cleaning Stapleford Tawney
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Lawns Park at Mashiters Hill, Collier Row, Romford RM1 4TL, United Kingdom
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our After-tenancy Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
Did You Know That...?
Collier Row became a part of Greater London in 1965. By then it was a part of Essex. The area has an easy access to M25.
Collier Row Youth Football Club is a well established family owned club, formed back in 1962. Today the club has 10 football pitches, covering all formats of the popular game. This includes 5x5, 7x7, 9x9 and 11x11. All managers and coaches operating on the site are FA Level 1 or Level 2 qualified. Though the local community is in the heart of Collier Row YFC, there are also players and training staff living in the neighbouring suburbs. The club usually runs about 20 Youth teams playing in the Chelmsford and Echo Youth Leagues. It is also hosts the home games for Leytonstone United and their reserve team.