Trustworthy End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chadwell Heath RM6
The RM6 Post-tenancy Cleaning Company You Want By Your Side
Why Should You Choose Anyclean To Do Your Move-out Cleaning?
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market - we cover everything
- A team of knowledgeable and result-oriented cleaners
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Extremely easy to book - it rarely takes more than 10 minutes of your time
- Multiple payment options
- Working non-stop, including Bank and National Holidays
- Same-day and emergency bookings at the regular rates
- No compromises with quality
- 20+ years of outstanding professional experience
Top-tier Tenancy Cleaning Specialists In RM6
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Chadwell Heath
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We find communication with your landlords to be obligatory - after all, move-out cleaning serves their interests in the first place. We will include any particular demand or suggestion they might have for the treatment.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Barkingside
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Becontree Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chigwell
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Collier Row
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Gants Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hainault
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Little Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mawneys
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Newbury Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Romford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Rush Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Seven Kings
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Chadwell Heath train station at Dagenham, Romford RM6 4BU, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2-bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
What Do We Cover During An After-vacancy Cleaning?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
Chadwell Heath railway station was opened in 1864 and now it has an easy access to Liverpool street in central London. West Ham United Football Club's training ground is in Chadwell Heath.
Chadwell Heath is an East London area that spawns over two London Boroughs - Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham. The settlement’s name was first recorded in 1254 as ‘Chaudewell’, meaning “the cold spring”. This name was originally used for an area on the Barking side of the ancient boundary between Barking and Dagenham. Chadwell Heath is home to the training grounds of the Premier League West Ham United. Other sports clubs based in the area include 2 lawn bows clubs, a private lawn tennis club, located on the corner of the A12 and Hainault Road, as well as a golf driving range that is a favourite place for many longer term residents.