Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning Romford RM1
Reliable Checkout Cleaning Services In RM1
Why Should Anyclean Be Your First Move Out Cleaning Choice?
- Affordable prices that start from £90 only.
- Multiple payment options.
- Fully trained and experienced cleaning teams.
- A short-notice service – we usually do the cleaning within 2-3 days of your first call.
- Impeccable professional reputation among property owners in East London and Romford in particular.
- A comprehensive cleaning task sheet.
- Cutting-edge equipment and biodegradable cleaning components for your complete peace of mind.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Non-stop availability – we work on all holidays.
- Outstanding customer support.
Our RM1 Post-tenancy Cleaning Crews Are The Best At What They Do
It might sound like a bold claim, but we can back it up with 20+ years of experience and hundreds of tenancy cleaning jobs under our belt. But it is not just about the amassed knowledge or the routine of grinding through our challenging tasks. Our technicians undergo theoretical and practical courses at some of the UK’s leading training institutions in the cleaning business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. They are result-oriented and can adjust to the challenges and requirements of every job.
Our cleaners truly love their job and understand how important it is for many people in their time of transition. So you can rely on us to deliver the best possible quality of service – guaranteed!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Romford?
We Help You Get Your Security Deposit Back!
How Do You Book A Property Cleaning Quote With Anyclean?
It is quick and easy – give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will walk you through the entire service process. You can contact us from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
Quality Control For Every End of Lease Cleaning Procedure
Our customers most often describe us as reliable or effective. This is the result of unwavering quality control throughout every single procedure we perform. To make sure you receive the best quality of service, we assign a quality supervisor to all cleaning teams. They are present throughout the entire cleaning process and carefully observe the compliance of all chores to Anyclean’s standards of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
But we take quality control to the next level and include the property owners also. We invite them to do the final check-up with us and voice any concern or misgiving about the results they see. If there is even the smallest problem, we can address it immediately and with no hassle. Thus, we save time, misunderstandings and anxiety, and you can go on with your life!
Local Leaders In Tenancy Deep-cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around the Queens Court business building at 9-17 Eastern Rd, Romford RM1 3NH, UK
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What Do We Cover During A Rental Property Cleaning Treatment?
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
“I like the fact that you are obviously knowledgeable and experienced – there is an air of professionalism that you can easily recognize in a service provider. And since this was my first time booking a tenancy cleaning, your help and guidance were invaluable!”
Laura F., Raphael Ave, Romford RM1 4EP
“Even my landlord, who is always sceptical and down on “modern” cleaners, was impressed by the results of your efforts. If you managed to shut him down, you might be the best cleaners I’ve seen in this corner of London!”
George K., Lake Rise, Romford RM1 4DZ
“Solid performance, affordable and hassle-free – there really isn’t much more I could look for when I picked up a cleaning contractor. Two thumbs up from me!”
Charles S., Mashiters Walk, Romford RM1 4BX