Trustworthy End Of Tenancy Cleaning Effingham KT24
The Leading KT24 Move-out Cleaners
Anyclean offers some of the most affordable post-tenancy cleaning rates in Effingham, Surrey
Why Should You Choose Anyclean As Your Checkout Cleaning Partner?
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- A team of perfectly trained and knowledgeable cleaners
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists on the market
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for your complete peace of mind
- You can book us seven days per week
- Emergency and same-day appointments available at regular fees
- Mandatory quality check-ups upon completion
- Fixed prices - there are no hidden fees or contract charges
How Much Do Our After-vacancy Cleaning Services Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
Anyclean's Tenancy Cleaning Checklist Covers Everything
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
What Makes Our Cleaning Crews So Effective?
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hardworking individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
Anyclean's Most Recent Jobs In KT24
- Same-day checkout cleaning at Browns Ln, Effingham, Leatherhead KT24 5NL.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Middle Farm Cl, Effingham, Leatherhead KT24 5LB.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Orestan Ln, Effingham, Leatherhead KT24 5SW.
- Pre-schedule move-out cleaning at Orchard Gardens, Effingham, Leatherhead KT24 5NR.
Our Service Process Guarantees Great Results
Easy To Book
It's a piece of cake - call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will pick up the most suitable date for the procedure. If you want to send us the details of your residence beforehand, you can do that via the Contact form.
Strict Quality Control
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Benefits For The Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Where Can You Book Us?
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Did You Know That...?
- Howard of Effingham. It is one of the best performing schools in the county of Surrey, as well as in England in general. The Howard is located on Lower Road, Effingham KT24, and in 2009 was judged “Outstanding” for the second time by Ofsted. Operated by dedicated professional staff, the schools offers maximum opportunities for children to acquire academically as well as socially, in a safe, stimulating and friendly environment. For the last 5 years Howard of Effingham has been associated with Thomas Knyvett College, which is another Surrey Secondary School. Both venue have converted to new-style academics, creating The Howard Partnership. The focus on this project is to provide young people from Effingham and the neighbouring areas in Surrey with a high quality education, delivered in an environment that is safe and stimulating for all children.
- Effingham Cricket Club. If you are looking for a cricket club that enjoys a beautiful woodland village setting, whilst being within proximity to the Capital, then the Effingham CC is the right place for you. Set at The Pavilion, Effingham Common Road KT24, it is an outstanding family based club that benefits from being located at one of the most picturesque grounds in the county of Surrey. They currently boast two Saturday League teams, who both play in the Fullers Surrey County League, and a Sunday team who play in the Village Cricket League. Effingham CC is a welcoming club and always looking for new cricket enthusiasts, whether they are advanced or first-time cricketers. Parents who visit the club’s facilities with their children should be comfortable knowing that the club has Clubmark accreditation and is entirely committed to the ECB Safe Hands policy. At the Effingham Cricket Club the cricket you can play is many and varied. The court is available for all members of any age and abilities, who either seek to improve their skills or wish to learn to play.