Expedient End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cobham KT11
Helping KT11 Tenants With Their Post-vacancy Cleaning Since 1998
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Checkout Cleaning Choice In Cobham?
- Top efficiency for the money you pay - we always get the job done
- One of the most comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklists in the industry
- A team of experienced and result-oriented experts
- Fixed price rates - no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- Constant communication with the property owners
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Non-stop availability, including all holidays
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
Our Top-tier After-vacancy Cleaning Crews
We are very proud to have assembled one of the best cleaning teams in the city. The process begins with the staff selection - reference-checking, vetting, and extensive interviews. Then the approved candidates have to go through a rigorous training program and on-site practice seminars to get their feet wet in real-time conditions. After that, we pair them with some of our veteran cleaners, and off they go to fight the stains and dust!
The system has worked for us for more than a decade. Many of our cleaners have up to ten, even twelve years of professional experience, hundreds of successful treatments behind them, and massive knowledge on the requirements and challenges of domestic cleaning. But after all these years they also retain their love for the job, the understanding of its importance, and the sense of fulfilment when our customers show them the respect and gratitude they have earned through their efforts.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Cobham
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
When our team is finished with the job, we invite both the tenants and the property owners to join us for a final check. If there are any problematic spots, our technicians will come back and repeat the necessary procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We communicate with the property owners, understanding they have a much stronger vested interest in the procedure. We will present our comprehensive chore list and assure them that we can fully meet all their requirements.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Byfleet
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downside
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Horsley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Effingham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fetcham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Great Bookham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Leatherhead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Little Bookham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oatlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxshott
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Saint George's Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stoke d'Abernon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning The Bookhams
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walton on Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weybridge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whiteley Village
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Painshill Garden at Portsmouth Rd, Cobham KT11 1BE, United Kingdom
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist below. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
- The playing ground of the Chelsea Football Club is in Cobham. The red brick water mill is one of the most famous historic building in the area.
- Cobham Park, in Cobham, Surrey KT11, is a country house located in Downside Road. It was the family home of the Combe family until the beginning of the 20th century. Cobham Park has always been in private or corporate property and it has never been open to the public.
Cobham KT11 has four football clubs, one cricket club and one rugby club:
- Cobham Football Club. Located in The leg O Mutton in Downside Bridge Road, the club was established in 1892.
- Mole Valley SCR F.C. The club was founded in 1978 and is located in Downside Bridge Road, Cobham KT11.
- Cobham United Football Club.
- Cobham Town FC.
- Cobham Avorians Cricket Club. Founded in 1928, the club is situated in the woods of Burnhill estate, Cobham KT11.
- Cobham Rugby Football Club. It was formed in 1930 as Old Surbitonians RFC by the first group of school leavers from Surbiton County School. Cobham Rugby Club is located in the leafy suburbs of Surrey, in Old Surbitonians Memorial Ground, Cobham KT11.
Notable past and present residents of Cobham KT11:
- Protestant religious reformer and political activist Gerrard Winstanley (1609-1676), who lived in Cobham KT11.
- French-born British soldier Field Marshal John Ligonier, 1st Earl Ligonier (1680-1770), who lived at Cobham Park.
- Sailor and career officer in the Royal Navy Admiral Sir Graham Moore (1764-1843), who lived in Brook Farm, Cobham KT11.
- General Sir Thomas William Brotherton (1785-1868).
- Lieutenant-General Lord Henry Hugh Manvers Percy (1817-1877).
- Poet and cultural critic Matthew Arnold (1822-1888), who lived in Cobham between 1873 and 1888).
- Patron to the arts and lawyer Vernon Lushington (1832-1912), who lived at Pyports in Cobham.
- Cricketer Fred Stedman (1870-1918) was born in Cobham.
- Pictorialist photographer and artist Malcolm Arbuthnot (1877-1967), who was born in Cobham.
- Aviation pioneer and yachtsman Sir Thomas Octave Murdoch (1888-1989), who lived in Cobham in the 1920s.
- Stage actor Sir Felix Edward Aylmer Jones (1889-1979), who lived at Painshill House in Cobham in the 1970s.
- Canadian First World War flying ace Lieutenant Harold Byron Hudson (1898-1982) was born in Cobham.
- Composer John Mervyn Addinson (1920-1998) was born in Cobham KT11.
- Former racing driver Kenneth McAlpine was born in Cobham, in 1920.
- Entrepreneur Nicholas Keith Arthur Jones (born 1963.
- Whig politician Harvey Christian Combe (1752-1818), who was owner of Cobham Park.
- American film and stage actor Aaron Edward Eckhart (born 1968), who lived in Cobham and attended the American Community School.