Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampstead NW3
Post-Tenancy Cleaning By Anyclean - The Best Choice In NW3
Our Hampstead checkout cleaning crews can help you seven days per week
The Advantages Of Our Move-out Cleaning Offer
- Short-notice service – we perform the cleaning within 2-3 working days
- Competitive price rates starting from just £80
- A Comprehensive cleaning procedure that addresses all sanitary and hygienic requirements
- A Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy
- Expert and uniformed cleaning teams
- Outstanding professional record and reputation among landlords in Northwest London
- Meticulous quality control and screening of the cleaning process
- Professional equipment and a powerful selection of biodegradable cleaning materials
- Friendly and helpful customer support
How Much Does It Cost To Book Your After-vacancy Cleaning With Us?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Do We Cover During A Tenancy Deep-clean?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
First-class Cleaning Crews In Hampstead
We are proud to work with some amazing, dedicated, hardworking professionals who truly like what they do and understand the importance of the service. The fact that we have almost non-existent employee turnover means some of our cleaning technicians have been with us for over a decade. To put it in perspective, these are hundreds of successful cleaning jobs, accumulated knowledge, routine and increasing expertise.
But Anyclean’s teams never sit on their laurels. We want to constantly improve our service, to implement new methods and equipment, to be more effective and thorough in our approach. Of one thing you can be absolutely certain – when you sign up for our services, we make the pledge to deliver top-notch results, regardless of the difficulty or timetable.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In NW3
- Pre-scheduled post-tenancy cleaning at New End Square, Hampstead, London NW3 1LN.
- Same-day move out cleaning at Well Walk, Hampstead, London NW3 1BX.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Heath Street NW3 1DR, London NW3 7AA.
- After-vacancy cleaning at Flash Walk, Hampstead NW3 1HG.
Anyclean's Service Process At A Glance
Extremely Easy To Book
You can always use our contact form and send us a quote inquiry, and we will get back in touch ASAP. Or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre works from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
Dedication To Unbending Quality Control
First and foremost, we rely on the qualities of our cleaning staff. Even the best cleaners, however, might have a pedestrian day at work. To avoid any drops in our performance, we include a quality supervisor in every team. Their task is to check the overall quality and the results of the procedures and tick off the successful chores. We are perfectionists about what we do, and if something does not look right, we will come back and re-clean it.
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaners
Anyclean provides its top-tier North West London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden
- End of tenancy cleaning Golders Green NW11
- End of tenancy cleaning St Johns Wood NW8
- End of tenancy cleaning Kilburn NW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Highgate N6
- End of tenancy cleaning Willesden NW10
- End of tenancy cleaning Cricklewood NW2
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon NW4
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
“Considering the money I paid, this is probably the best cleaning deal I’ve ever got! I like the fact that you do not inflate your prices just because it’s Hampstead, as many other service providers do."
Luis F., Heathdene Dr, Vale of Health, Hampstead, London NW3 1BB
“I called on a Friday afternoon, hoping I could squeeze in until the end of next week. The cleaners came on Monday! And on top of that, they did a fantastic job! Just a phenomenal service!”
Jessica H., Upper Terrace, Hampstead, London NW3 6SR
“My former landlady can be a bit of a stickler when it comes to cleaning, but even she was blown away by the results of your effort. And that says a lot about it – keep up the great work and thank you!”
Victoria W., Christchurch Hill, Hampstead, London NW3 1JH
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Freud Museum London at 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX. You can visit the home of the father of modern psychology, where he and his family lived from 1938 to the early 1980s.
- Keats House at 10 Keats Grove, Hampstead, London NW3 2RR. A museum dedicated to one of the most famous English Romantic poets.
- Parliament Hill Viewpoint within the Hampstead Heath - a hilltop park with fantastic vista over the London skyline, looking southwards.
- Villa Bianca at 1 Perrin's Ct, London NW3 1QS - an Italian restaurant whose atmosphere and location will remind you of the winding narrow streets of Siena or Florence.