Top Level End Of Tenancy Cleaning St John's Wood NW8
Your Trusted NW8 Checkout Cleaning Partner
Why Is Anyclean The Best Rental Property Cleaning Choice In St John's Wood?
- Almost twenty years of experience and outstanding reputation among property owners in NW8
- Affordable price rates and amazing discounts for additional services
- Multiple payment options
- Fully trained, equipped, and certified teams of experts
- Non-stop availability - including all National and Bank Holidays
- Providing both pre-booked, short-notice, and emergency move-out cleaning help
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- A thoroughly detailed sanitary maintenance chore list
- A service package that is tailored to meet all your landlord's requirements
- Completely hassle-free customer experience, from the first call to the final check-up.
The Leading Move-Out Cleaning Provider In North West London - Welcome To Anyclean
For most people, the overall tenancy cleaning provokes anxiety, disgust, and outright resignation. For Anyclean's customers, though, it is just another quick tick on the moving-out to-do list. How do we make such a dramatic difference? It's all about planning and execution - and the routine of doing it over and over again. Anyclean was founded in 1998 and for the past nineteen years has delivered top quality housekeeping and home maintenance services to tenants and house owners all around London. Today, our St John's Wood customer can take advantage of the best deals on the market in NW8 - reasonable price rates, short-notice appointments, and impeccable results that would satisfy even the most demanding landlords.
Anyclean relies on a team of hard working, strongly motivated technicians who are at your disposal seven days per week. Their dedication, attention to detail, and meticulous performance allow us to sustain premium levels of delivery and 100% customer satisfaction rate. If you want to find out whether we are as good as throngs of NW8 customers claim we are, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - our friendly customer representatives will schedule our visit in less than ten minutes!
The Most Advantageous After-tenancy Cleaning Deals On The Market
Advantage number one - we can give you a precise price quote a couple of minutes after you call us. All we need is a few details about your home - the number of rooms overall, how many bathrooms and bedrooms, and what is the floor covering type. Unlike many of our competitors who base their cost of service on an hourly rate, we prefer a system of fixed estimates.
Advantage number two - we are completely open and transparent about our cost of service. There are no additional fees or hidden charges, you only pay for the service you get. All necessary detergents and other materials are included in the price.
*Please notice that hot water extraction for rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture is not included in the service package. If you want us to take care of this as well, you must notify our customer support accordingly.
**We need one parking spot for the vehicles we use to transport our equipment. If your residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply.
The Best Tenancy Cleaners Are At Your Disposal
People who have never used Anyclean's services would think that is quite the claim. But our regular customers know well enough what our specialists bring to the table. The people we work with are carefully selected through a meticulous vetting and reference-checking process. Regardless of any previous experience, all housekeeping technicians have to go through a rigorous training programme that includes courses provided by the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Apart from their undisputed skills and knowledge, our cleaners are preferred for their easygoing and friendly attitude that wins them constant positive feedback and reviews from our customers.
We've Been Busy in Your Area
How Do We Help You Cover The Cleaning Clause In Your Tenancy Agreement?
Quick And Hassle-free Property Cleaning Quotes
It takes about ten minutes to schedule your appointment with Anyclean, and then we will take over the entire planning and execution. You can order your free quote today on 020 7099 6964 or via the Contact form. Our customer support call centre is available:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, from 10.00 to 16.00.
Quality Control For Every Tenancy Deep-clean We Do
How can we sustain it on a permanent basis? It is much easier than you might think - we just know what the customers expect from us, and we deliver it in the quickest and most efficient way possible. There are three rules we follow to make sure our customers always get the results they expect from us:
- We perform a strict quality control for every cleaning appointment.
- If there is any problem with the final results, our team will come back and re-clean the spot - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
We communicate effectively with the property owners, understanding they have a much stronger vested interest in the procedure.
Trust The Leading Local House Cleaning Contractor
Anyclean operates not only in St John's Wood but in any other residential area of North West London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampstead Village NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Belsize Park NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Cricklewood NW2
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden
- End of tenancy cleaning Mill Hill NW7
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon NW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Kentish Town NW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Kilburn NW6
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile radius around the Lord's Cricket Ground at St John's Wood Rd, London NW8 8QN, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Anyclean's End Of Lease Cleaning Checklist - Overview
When our teams start planning for the procedure, we adopt the point of view of the property owners - everything should be broomed, brushed, polished, and cleaned to perfection. We know a lot of people concentrate on the most obvious areas in the kitchen or the bathroom. Our approach is different - we clean everything, even if it includes moving out some furniture around. Here is a quick look at our comprehensive task list to give you a better notion of how detailed we are.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms, with special attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all ventilation systems, air-conditioners, and ceiling fans
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, metal, and plastic surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Thorough dishwasher treatment - scale and rust removal, cleaning, and disinfection
- Deep-clean oven and stove treatment - removal of any accumulated grease, stains or rust
- Thorough fridge cleaning, both inside and outside
- Kitchen utensils and appliances cleaning, including the coffee machine, microwave oven, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Dusting of all drawers and cupboards
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of the waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Detailed bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal.
What Do Customers Say About The Post-tenancy Cleaning Service?
"Book Anyclean and you will not regret it! I have nothing but high praise for your attitude and delivery!"
Frank U., Abbey Rd, London NW8 9DD
"The most reliable end of tenancy cleaning provider in NW8, hands down! The team arrived sharp on time and even allowed me to stay for the kitchen cleaning drill - it was one of the most impressive things I have seen!"
Patricia H., Hamilton Gardens, London NW8 9PU
"These guys are like robots - not a single redundant move, perfectly efficient, quick, and concentrated!"
Jerome L., Allitsen Rd, London NW8 7BE