Top Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kentish Town NW5
The NW5 End of Lease Cleaners You Can Trust
Ten Reasons Why You Should Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Provider
- We work with some of the leading housekeeping specialists in North West London - perfectly trained and highly skilled in their craft.
- We operate seven days per week, all holidays included.
- We are extremely easy to book - it takes about ten minutes to schedule our visit.
- We provide not only pre-booked services but emergency cleaning help as well.
- Anyclean can offer you some of the most competitive price rates in NW5, as well as exclusive discounts and amazing special deals.
- We are available seven days per week, all throughout the year (including all Bank and National Holidays).
- Anyclean covers all its procedures with a comprehensive Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Our detailed task sheet will address all hygienic issues of your former residence.
- We will get in touch with your landlords and work out their preferences to avoid any potential misunderstandings.
We Are The Most Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Contractor In North West London
Welcome to Anyclean - the home of the most trustworthy and hard working end of tenancy cleaning experts in Kentish Town NW5 and all of North West London. We are at your disposal every day of the week, all throughout the year! Do not let the final cleaning of your former home ruin the entire transition period for you - we can completely take over the planning and execution of the procedure, and you don't have to worry about a single thing!
Anyclean has been in the housekeeping and home maintenance business since 1998, and we have gained the reputation of a team that always gets the job done. When you sign up for our services, we set two main goals - to deliver premium quality results for the best possible price and to make sure your customer experience with us is as smooth and care-free as it gets. If you choose us, you will soon be convinced that we excel in both these areas.
One of our main advantages is that we can tailor our approach to your preferences. If you have a bit more time to deal with the treatment, you can choose the most suitable day for our visit, and we will fit you in our timetable. Anyclean, however, can also step in case of emergency - we have planned and executed post-tenancy sanitary treatments on numerous occasions.
If our offer interests you, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and get more details about our premium service packages - we will be happy to help in any way possible!
Our Premium Property Cleaning Prices
With Anyclean, you can take advantage of the best post-vacancy deals in Kentish Town! Don't you believe us? Here are a few facts you should consider:
- We work with a completely transparent system of fixed rates that allows no variations or unpleasant surprises in the bill.
- We can offer you the best quality for the money you pay - guaranteed!
- When you sign up for our services, we always provide you with a detailed price quote before, and never after the procedure.
Please notice that hot water extraction for carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture is not included in our packages. We require our customers to provide us with one parking spot - if such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply. All cleaning and additional materials are included in the price.
Anyclean's Outstanding Specialists In Housekeeping
Anyclean is particularly proud to work with energetic and dedicated people who truly love their job, who are willing to invest all their time and energy in becoming better and more effective at what they do. We are never satisfied with our levels of production and performance - even if they are the best among the competition. Complacency is not something that we will ever tolerate.
This is the main reason why we work with the UK's leading training institutions in our business. Anyclean's partnership with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy gives us access to the best programmes in the guild. Rest assured, when you sign up for our services you choose not only experience and reputation, but the best-prepared experts in the field as well!
What Have We Cleaned Lately in Your Area?
Let's Make Sure You Have Your Tenancy Agreement Covered!
How Do You Book One Of Our NW5 After-tenancy Cleaning Crews?
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same. You can contact us:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
Quality Control For Every Checkout Cleaning Job
- Our teams follow Anyclean's standard operative protocol that has been battle-tested in hundreds of procedures.
- We assign special quality supervisors to make sure every single chore complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Landlords and Estate Managers
- We keep in constant touch with the property owners and even invite them to join us for the final check-up.
- If there is any problem with the results, we will come back and repeat the required procedure FREE OF CHARGE.
Trust The Top-rated Local House Cleaning Agency
If you live in North West London but outside the bounds of Kentish Town, do not worry - you can still rely on Anyclean! In fact, you can book us from any address in:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Kentish Town West train station at London NW5 3ED, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Our Rental Property Cleaning Task Sheet - Overview
The procedure has very little to do with your weekly routine at home. Our specialists operate cutting-edge equipment and work with the best detergents available on the market which allows us to deliver quick, efficient, and long-lasting results. Whenever possible, we prefer to use organic-based and biodegradable solutions for your complete peace of mind. The key to our success is thoroughness - we do not concentrate on high-traffic areas and frequently used items only; instead, we strive to treat everything we can get our hands on.
Bathroom sanitary treatment
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal.
Kitchen sanitary treatment
- Cupboards and drawers dusting.
- Sink and taps cleaning and polishing.
- Cleaning and polishing of all counter tops and cooking areas.
- Cleaning of all utensils and kitchen appliances like mixers, toasters, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Oven and stove deep-clean treatment and removal of any accumulated rust, grease or stains
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
General sanitary treatment
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence, with special attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, coffee tables, ottomans, stools), and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting and polishing of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, curtains, and shutters
- Cleaning of ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Indoor window cleaning
- Waste and garbage disposal.
What Do Customers Say About The After-lease Cleaning Service?
"Anyclean is the kind of company I can trust with something as important as the end of tenancy cleaning - they are positive, concentrated, and with the right professional attitude!"
James C., Leverton St, London NW5 2NX
"The mould spots in the bathroom had been a constant problem throughout the five years I used to live in my former apartment. The funny thing is that the Anyclean experts removed them for about five minutes, just days before I left the place. At least they told me the best way to deal with the problem in the future!"
Angela V., Falkland Rd, London NW5 2PS
"Why would you keep on raving about Anyclean, my friends would say... Book them only once, and you see it for yourself!"
Patricia H., Inkerman Rd, London NW5 3BT