Trustworthy End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hounslow TW3
Your TW3 After-vacancy Cleaning PartnerYou can book our Hounslow cleaning crews seven days per week
Why Choose Anyclean?
- Perfectly trained and highly skilled move-out cleaners
- Affordable prices
- A detailed cleaning checklist
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Outstanding quality control
- Constant communication with the property owners
- Same-day and emergency appointments available
How Much Does It Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Routine Include?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
Our Cleaning Crews Are Second To None In Hounslow
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
Our Most Recent Jobs In TW3
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Victoria Avenue, Hounslow, TW3 3ST.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Penderel Rd, Hounslow, TW3 3QR.
- After-lease cleaning at Roseville Avenue, Hounslow, TW3 3TD
- Emergency move-out deep-clean at Nicholes Rd, Hounslow, TW3 3QQ.
Get In Touch
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
For Property Owners
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Where Can You Book Us?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
The Nerdy Stuff About Hounslow We Love
Hounslow is situated on the River Thames and is the principal town in the London Borough of Hounslow. The settlement existed as a town in the 13th century and many milestones can still be seen on the Staines Road. Hounslow is home to one of the largest green spaces in West London – Lampton Park. For many years this part of Hounslow has been used as a principal place of trading, meeting and relaxation for the local community. The site is diversity landscaped and well maintained, with some areas left untouched to encourage wildlife.