Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Osterley TW7
The Trustworthy TW7 Partner To Book For Your Move-out Cleaning
We have helped Osterley tenants with their post-lease deep-clean since 1998
Why Book Anyclean?
- 20+ years of experience
- One of the most comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklists in the business
- Perfectly trained and knowledgeable technicians
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day and emergency quotes available seven days per week
- Outstanding quality control
- We can meet all cleaning demands of your landlords
How Much Will My After-vacancy Cleaning Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our Checklist Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
We Work With The Best Tenancy Cleaners In TW7
The people who work for us are what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to employ some of the most dedicated, hardworking, and knowledgeable tenancy checkout professionals in London. They have more than a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to dealing with problematic sanitary and hygienic issues. Our cleaning teams never shy away from a challenge and relish the struggle to finish a job as quickly and effectively as possible, while upholding premium standards of performance.
Our Most Recent Jobs In Osterley
- End of tenancy cleaning at Thornbury Avenue, TW7 4NF.
- After-tenancy deep-clean at Osterley Avenue, TW7 4QF.
- Move-out cleaning at Bassett Gardens, TW7 4QY.
- Emergency post-tenancy cleaning at Jersey Rd, TW7 4QJ.
What Makes Our Service Process So Effective?
- Quality control - while we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
- Get in touch - it's a piece of cake - call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will pick up the most suitable date for the procedure. If you want to send us the details of your residence beforehand, you can do that via the Contact form.
- For property owners - Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Brentford
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Heston
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hounslow
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Isleworth
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kew
End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Sheen
End Of Tenancy Cleaning St Margarets
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Strawberry Hill
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Twickenham
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whitton
Frequently Asked Questions
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Do you cover the area around Thornbury Park in Isleworth?
Absolutely. You can book an appointment with our top-level tenancy cleaners from any TW post code address.