First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Isleworth TW7
The TW7 After-tenancy Cleaning Contractor You Can Trust
Helping Isleworth tenants with their move-out cleaning since 1998
How Much Does It Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
Our Move-out Cleaning Checklist At A Glance
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
The Best Cleaning Crews In TW7
Some of our experts have been with us for over a decade – years of hard work, amassing great knowledge and tricks about dealing with any sort of cleaning-related issue you can think of. They are thorough, efficient, and pay attention to details – the perfect combination for a tenancy cleaning success! Our partners are also strictly punctual and excel in time management and efficiency - they value their time - and yours - too much to waste it.
Anyclean's Most Recent After-vacancy Cleaning Jobs
- Same-day end of tenancy cleaning at Worton Rd, Isleworth TW7 6EE.
- Post-lease deep-clean at Byfield Rd, Isleworth TW7 7AF.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Brantwood Avenue, Isleworth TW7 7EX.
- Move-out cleaning at Percy Rd, Isleworth TW7 7XB.
Our Service Process - Overview
For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Get In Touch
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
Unlike any other service we provide, tenancy cleaning by default serves not only our customers but their landlords as well. Thus we are committed to taking into account their preferences, requirements, and suggestions, whenever possible. We also try to be as transparent and inclusive about our service as the job allows it. We invite landlords and property owners to do the final check-ups with us, and they can require further cleaning for any given chore – we would be perfectly willing to do it, free of charge.
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Brentford
- End of tenancy cleaning Heston
- End of tenancy cleaning Hounslow
- End of tenancy cleaning Kew
- End of tenancy cleaning North Sheen
- End of tenancy cleaning Osterley
- End of tenancy cleaning St Margarets
- End of tenancy cleaning Strawberry Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Twickenham
- End of tenancy cleaning Whitton
Frequently Asked Questions
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
1. Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
2. Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
3. Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
4. Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
The Nerdy Stuff About Isleworth We Love
Isleworth is a town in the London Borough of Hounslow. There was already a settlement here at the time of the Norman Conquest, and evidence of Roman buildings has been unearthed in the area. Redlees Studios, at Redlees Park on Worton Road, Isleworth TW7, is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the town. It is a gallery established by a group of artists who were looking for a place where they could express themselves. Over the years the venue has expanded and gained a reputation in the local art world. Visitors of the gallery can enjoy an eclectic range of artworks, from jewellery, ceramics and glass, to paintings and sculptures.