Trustworthy End Of Tenancy Cleaning Teddington TW11
Highly Effective TW11 Move-out Cleaning Seven Days Per Week
What Makes Anyclean The Most Reliable After-vacancy Cleaning Contractor In TW11?
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists on the market
- A team of perfectly trained and knowledgeable technicians
- 100% Customer Satisfaction rate - we always get the job done
- Rigorous quality control and mandatory check-ups upon completion
- You can book us all throughout the week, all holidays included
- Emergency and same-day appointments available
Trust The Local Post-vacancy Cleaning Specialists
What really sets us apart from our competition is the qualities of our tenancy cleaning teams. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and work with some of the leading UK institutions in the field like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. And while we deeply respect theoretical knowledge and preparation, there is nothing that can compare to real-life, on-site tackling with cleaning challenges of any gravity. Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover – in fact, many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade. That is hundreds of cleaning procedures and performed tasks, countless hours of hard work and gaining invaluable knowledge of how to deliver the best possible results.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Teddington
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
You can book our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning East Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingston upon Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Norbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Petersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning St Margarets
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Strawberry Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Twickenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whitton
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the local train station at Teddington TW11 0AZ, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist below. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Our Cleaning Checklist At A Glance
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
"Try booking a tenancy cleaning contractor in Teddington at the last moment - it's a nightmare. Anyclean was the only company that took the job, and I was seriously worried that I was making a compromise with quality. As it turned out, my worries were misplaced - the crew did a fantastic job, and did not charge me extra for the short notice!"
A. Sullivan, Langham Rd, Teddington TW11 9HG