Hassle-free End Of Tenancy Cleaning St Margarets TW1
The Ultimate TW1 Post-tenancy Cleaning Service
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- 20+ years of experience and an exceptional professional reputation
- Affordable rates with no hidden fees
- Fully trained and knowledgeable cleaners
- We get in touch with the property owners to clear their expectations
- Uncompromising quality control for every job
- Detailed tenancy cleaning checklist (see below)
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
Trust Our Experienced St Margarets Cleaners
The people who work for us are what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to employ some of the most dedicated, hard working, and knowledgeable tenancy checkout professionals in Greater London. They have more than a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to dealing with problematic sanitary and hygienic issues. Our cleaning teams never shy away from a challenge and relish the struggle to finish a job as quickly and effectively as possible, while upholding premium standards of performance.
Anyclean's Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In TW1
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We communicate with the property owners, understanding they have a much stronger vested interest in the procedure. We will present our comprehensive chore list and assure them that we can fully meet all their requirements.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Isleworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kew
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Sheen
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Osterley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Petersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Strawberry Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Teddington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Twickenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whitton
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Turner's House at 40 Sandycoombe Rd, St Margarets, Twickenham TW1 2LR, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Do you provide same-day appointments?
Yes, we do. If you call us early in the morning, you will have an excellent chance to book one of our TW1 tenancy cleaning crews later in the afternoon.
What Does Our Move-out Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
"My former landlady was a neat freak - she would lose her mind over a stain on the carpet. Even she, however, was left highly impressed with the results of Anyclean's deep-clean!"
D. Right, Heathcote Rd, St Margarets, Twickenham TW1 1RX