Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Strawberry Hill TW1
Helping TW1 Tenants With Their Move-out Cleaning Since 1998
What Makes Anyclean The Best After-vacancy Cleaning Choice In TW1?
- More than twenty years of experience in the industry (established 1998)
- A team of perfectly trained and knowledgeable experts
- Competitive prices and no hidden fees
- Strict quality control upon job completion
- 100% customer satisfaction rate
- Same-day and emergency cleaning appointments available
- Fully insured service
- The most detailed tenancy cleaning checklist on the market
Our Checkout Cleaning Crews Work Non-stop For Your Comfort
The numbers do not lie - Anyclean has been in the cleaning business since 1998, more than twenty years and running. We have served tenants all around Greater London, never failing to deliver on the promise of outstanding quality. The main reason for our long-lasting success is the people we work with - dedicated, hard working, and always willing to improve their skills and learn new stuff. This is a feature that separates us from our competitors - the understanding that our services are not perfect, that they can always be better - faster, more thorough, and more efficient. We apply this principle not only to our daily work but in the bigger scheme if things - providing our cleaners with the exclusive access to the training courses and seminars of some of the best educational institutions in our business like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. We also equip them with the latest-generation home cleaning machinery and a selection of powerful detergents for better results.
Our Most Recent Jobs In Strawberry Hill
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
It's a piece of cake - call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will pick up the most suitable date for the procedure. If you want to send us the details of your residence beforehand, you can do that via the Contact form.
Anyclean fully commits to quality control and operational oversight. We assign experienced quality supervisors with the specific task to make sure all delivered results comply with the company's standards of excellence. We always get the job done. In the unlikely event of lapses in quality or unsatisfactory results, our teams will repeat all necessary procedures - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
You can book our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Isleworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kew
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Sheen
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Osterley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Petersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning St Margarets
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Teddington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Twickenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whitton
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Diamond Jubilee Gardens at 3 The Embankment, Twickenham TW1 3DX, United Kingdom
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Our Move-out Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
"Many thanks to the best tenancy cleaning team in Strawberry Hill! You guys were totally professional all the way and helped us navigate through the checkout cleaning process!"
M. and H. Pierce, Clifden Rd, Strawberry Hill Twickenham TW1 4LX