Office Cleaning Waterloo SE1
Business, Corporate, And Retail Cleaning Services In Waterloo SE1
If you feel like you can upgrade the quality of office cleaning service you receive and still maintain a reasonable cap on the expenses, the Anyclean offer might be precisely what you need! We are a fully certified cleaning contractor with more than eighteen years of experience. We specialize in commercial, retail, and office cleaning and sanitary maintenance, operating in the entire Greater London area. The busy corporate nexus of Waterloo and Central London in general is the centre of attention for our hardworking and proficient cleaning teams. Anyclean is available seven days per week, non-stop at any time of the year. Our corporate customers can rely on us even on National and Bank Holidays.
Our tailor-made approach suits large corporate entities and small companies alike. As a customer, you will receive the same level of respect, attention, and quality of results. You will also retain thorough control over the entire service process – the frequency and timetable of our visits as well as the procedures you want us to perform. We guarantee full customer satisfaction and a devoted effort to meet all your sanitary needs and requirements.
To get in touch with an Anyclean customer representatives, please contact us on 020 7099 6964.
Professional office cleaning – a mandatory service for every modern business
Hiring a professional contractor to take over the sanitary maintenance of your working station can no longer be considered a luxury – it is an expense well-invested. The advantages of such a decision are twofold. First, you make sure your team has the comfort to work in a well-ordered, neat, and productive environment. Second, the perfect condition of your spotlessly clean office will create a lasting positive impression on your customers and business partner. In a highly competitive area like Waterloo, situated close to one of the most important financial and trading power points in the world, nothing but perfection and impeccable attention to detail would do.
At the same time, you cannot sacrifice efficiency for the sake of outer appeal. Therefore your cleaning contractor must be able to adjust its performance to the daily routine and requirements of your own business. It must be able to work with extremely tight deadlines and deliver quick and effective results. It must also be versatile, knowledgeable, and confident in dealing with any sanitary and hygienic task that might blithe the pristine condition of your working space.
Anyclean has proved on multiple occasions that it has all the qualities mentioned above in abundance. We deliver an almost invisible service with more than visible results – precisely what your business needs. Apart from Waterloo SE1, you can also rely on us in the business districts nearby:
- Office cleaning Southwark SE1
- Office cleaning Lambeth SE1
- Office cleaning City Of London EC1
- Office cleaning Kennington SE11
- Office cleaning Walworth SE17
The concrete advantages of our offer
- The most cost-effective service packages on the market in Central London.
- More than eighteen years of professional experience.
- Fully trained, uniformed, and highly skilled office cleaning staff.
- Full compliance with the latest COSHH requirements and regulations.
- Powerful professional equipment and cleaning materials for more effective results.
- A personal account manager for every corporate customer.
- A comprehensive set of sanitary and hygienic maintenance procedures.
- Flexible timetable and prolonged working hours.
- Non-stop availability, including National and Bank Holidays.
- Outstanding customer support.
Range of office cleaning services
Our experience and knowledge have helped us design a set of procedures that fully address the hygienic needs of a modern London office environment. They will keep your working station in pristine condition on a permanent basis, allowing you to concentrate on your daily tasks. Anyclean’s versatile scope of services includes:
- Regular (daily/weekly) office cleaning.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- General areas cleaning and maintenance.
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning.
- Washroom hygiene.
- Janitorial supplies.
- Office builders clean.
We firmly stand by the opinion that Anyclean can provide you with the most cost-effective office cleaning in Waterloo and all of Central London. What is this certainty based on?
- We work with a flexible price-determining system that steps on the total square footage of the treated premise, the number of rooms, the range of services, and the frequency of our visits. This means small businesses do not need to overpay for procedures they do not need and large corporate entities get the best deal for the money they invest in us.
- We are honest and transparent. Anyclean always provides its customers with concrete price quotes before the cleaning, and never after we finish a procedure. There are no contract fees or hidden charges. Bottom line – there can be no unpleasant surprises when your bill arrives.
- We work with open-ended contracts only, which means our customers can terminate our partnership at any given moment, no defaults withstanding.
Throughout our eighteen years of service, the company has gained a reputation for uncompromising, strict quality control during every single procedure. We do not plan to change this attitude in the near future. The quality supervisors are an integral part of every cleaning team, making sure the service you receive complies with Anyclean’s premium standards of excellence.
Our customers are an important part of the quality control process as well. We kindly ask them to fill in our detailed monthly performance screening report cards that give us a very good notion of how effective the teams have worked. Besides that, the clients can always voice any concert, requirement or misgiving about the service to their assigned personal account manager. The information is quickly relayed to the cleaning teams and turned into results – that policy distinctly separates us from the competition.
Cleaning staff, equipment and safety policy
We are proud to work with some truly dedicated and energetic young people who have invested a lot of time and energy in becoming the crop of the cream of the office cleaning guild in London. When they join our ranks, they have to undergo a tough 12-week training program that fully prepares them for the challenges of the job. But that is only the beginning of the learning process – in a collegium of experienced professional with more than a decade in the field, with daily challenging tasks and non-stop requirements, they soon hone their skills to a hallmark level of excellence.
That, however, is not enough to deliver quick and effective results in the 21st-century London corporate world. Hand work and physical efforts are simply outdated – this is why Anyclean relies on the best equipment and cleaning materials the market has to offer. We run industrial-grade machinery and bio-degradable detergents with one thing in mind – to keep your office in perfect condition.
Health safety – both of our staff and of all our customers’ employees – is of the utmost importance. First and foremost, we comply with all COSHH regulations and rules. Then, we do not spare time and energy in meticulously testing our equipment and making sure it is thoroughly risk-free and harmless.
Professional certificates and accreditation
Anyclean holds the ISO:9001 and the OHSAS:18001 professional certificates; we are also a fully certified Safe Contractor. Our company is a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and has a longstanding and fruitful training cooperation with the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Complimentary business cleaning services by Anyclean
- High-rise window cleaning – employing specialized methods like abseil-rope access, cradles, and hydraulic platforms, we deliver highly effective outdoor window and façade cleaning.
- Hard floor cleaning – the procedure includes diamond-pad glossing and stretch marks removal that leave your natural stone floors (marble, granite, limestone, terracotta) in a state of mirror-like perfection. We also provide anti-slippery treatment for your complete safety and peace of mind.
- Steam-jet pressure washing – thoroughly refreshes the outer look of the immediate vicinity of any corporate building. The compressed strength of hot steam fully removes dirt, grime, paint, and oil stains from any hard surface. The procedure applies to parking areas, sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, fences, and railings.