Office Cleaning South East London
First-class Business And Office Cleaning In South East London
Do you feel like your company does not get the ultimate office cleaning service for the money you pay? You cannot afford to invest in a wasteful sanitary maintenance package that does not deliver the necessary results. In the present-day, ultra-competitive business environment of South East London, even the smallest of advantages may tip the balance of the scales in your favour. Therefore, you need a partner you can thoroughly rely on to meet your hygienic requirements, to adjust to the time requirements and daily schedule of your business, and help you keep your expenses under a reasonable cap!
If you value efficiency, accuracy, and trustworthiness more than anything else, Anyclean will be the perfect partner for you! We are a London-based commercial, corporate, and small business cleaning contractor with almost twenty years of experience. Regardless if you are a small start-up or a large international conglomerate - all customers receive the same attitude and level of professional care. Our teams include some of the most experienced and skilled technicians in London, backed up by powerful professional equipment and a selection of biodegradable detergents that help us overcome any sanitary problem.
Anyclean works even on National and Bank Holidays, and since we excel in time management and efficiency, you should never worry about squeezing our visits in your busy schedule. If you want to find out more about our services and what package would be most suitable for your business, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and book an appointment with one of Anyclean's customer representatives. You can also request a preliminary pricing quote via the Contact form - this option is free of charge and does not entail any binding commitment on your part.
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Top Office Cleaning Choice For Your SouthEast London Business
- Competitive deals, exclusive special offers, substantial discounts for long-term customers
- A team of fully certified, strongly motivated, and highly capable technicians
- Latest-generation, industrial-grade, versatile equipment
- A comprehensive set of hygienic procedures to keep your premises in pristine condition
- Flexible scheduling options that take into account the timetable and preferences of your staff
- Non-stop availability - we work 365 days in the year, including Bank and National Holidays
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- Strong commitment to eco-friendly cleaning with limited use of detergents, putting the focus on biodegradable materials
- Rigorous multi-level quality control policy - we always make sure the delivered results comply with Anyclean's standards of performance
- A personal account manager for every single customer - stay on top of every detail of the service process!
Area Of Coverage
Anyclean operates in every business district of South East London, including:
Anyclean's Pricing Policy Overview
One of our greatest advantages is that we can adjust the delivered service packages to your budget - not the other way around. This allows many smaller companies to put a reasonable cap on their expenses without having to sacrifice the quality of sanitary maintenance. The precise cost of service will be determined by the following factors:
- The total size of your premises - square footage and number of rooms for cleaning
- The expected time for completion
- The range of booked services
- The frequency of required visits.
As you can notice, many of these characteristics are variable, and so would be the pricing of your package. This is among the main reasons why Anyclean is the most preferred office cleaning choice in Harrow - you can remove or add certain chores whenever you see fit; you can also change the frequency of visits if you think the office needs more or less attention. Either way, we will work closely and diligently with you to provide your company with the best sanitary options available!
Our Office Cleaning Portfolio At A Glance
Before you check the full range of services we can deliver, please remember one thing - you are in no way obliged to book them all! We will redefine your understanding of the term thorough sanitary treatment - from the foyer and reception desk of your corporate building to every single working station, down to the tiniest of details. Our job is to make sure your staff, customers, and business partners can relish a pleasant, perfectly ordered, and comfortable environment on a permanent basis.
All our South East London customers can choose from the following list of chores:
- Regular general sanitary maintenance
- One-off office cleaning (contact us for more details on this option)
- After-builders office clean
- Providing janitorial materials at affordable price rates (we work with direct suppliers only)
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - reception desks, lobbies, foyers, waiting rooms, hallways, staircases, elevators, staff rooms, conference rooms, canteens, cafeterias, etc.
You can also book our additional premium service options:
- Hard floor cleaning - coffee stains, stretch marks or discoloured spots have no place on your lobby or hallway floors. Anyclean can help you get rid of them and restore any natural-stone surface to its original condition for a negligible price. Our cutting-edge equipment delivers outstanding results on marble, granite, limestone, and terracotta. Diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating are just a couple of the additional perks we throw in the service package.
- Commercial pressure washing - widely regarded as the most effective cleaning method for exterior hard surface treatment; achieves outstanding results on concrete, metals, wooden planking, natural stones, tiles, brick and mortar, and PVC. If you are looking for instant grime and dust washing, paint, stains, and graffiti removal from your building facades, sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, fences, railings, parking and cargo areas, this is the perfect choice.
- High-rise window cleaning - the premier procedure in our professional list, performed by a team of experienced and highly capable technicians. We have worked on some of London's most iconic business skyscrapers and bring the accumulated knowledge to your corporate headquarters for meticulous and excellent results.
A Team Of Fully Dedicated Professionals
All our cleaners are carefully selected through a process of vetting, reference checks, and long personal interviews. Even if they have considerable prior experience, all applicants have to go through a rigorous 12-week training programme that acquaints them with Anyclean's specific operative requirements. We have seen our fair share of tough sanitary challenges, dramatic deadlines, and increasing requirements - but we have always managed to pass through with flying colours. We firmly believe that the right attitude and motivation is the number one reason for long-term success. Anyclean only works with dedicated professionals who are willing to spend extra time in learning and acquiring new skills, who would be ready to spend their free weekend on a carpet cleaning workshop or checking the latest floor sanitising machine.
Business owners and office managers who look for professional excellence should keep in mind that:
- Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, the British Institute for Cleaning Science, and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- We are officially certified as an ISO:9001 company for our sustained excellence in quality management systems and hold the OHSAS:18001 for providing health-safe conditions at the working place; we are also a certified Safe Contractor, following the COSHH rules and regulations.
Should you have any additional questions or wish to set up an appointment with one of our customer representatives, please get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964 - we will be more than glad to discuss the multiple ways we can help your South East London business!