Window Cleaning Cricklewood NW2
Top-tier Window Cleaning Services For Domestic And Business Customers
Choosing the best window cleaning option on the Cricklewood market has become significantly easier! Today, Anyclean offers you some of the most competitive deals on the market in NW2, backed up by fully reliable performance and bullet-proof, sustainable results. There is no need to tolerate the spiderwebs, water spots or dust on the home windows; you can get top-quality maintenance at reasonable costs for your commercial and office premises. Our network of first-class specialists covers the entire Cricklewood area and the districts nearby seven days per week, including Bank and National Holidays.
Who are we? Anyclean was founded in 1998 as a small, local-based cleaning provider, specialising in housekeeping and home maintenance services. We have gone a long way to become one of the leading hygienic companies in North West London, serving numerous domestic and business customers. The key to our long-standing and increasing success is the fact that we provide hassle-free, easy-to-book procedures on a one-off and regular basis. Our versatile portfolio will cover the demands of even the most exacting customers - it far exceeds traditional window cleaning and includes more surfaces and areas in your home and business premises.
Anyclean's cleaning performance is based on three basic principles. The first one is punctuality - we respect your time as much as we value our own and will never be late for an appointment. The second one is safety - our experts realise the damage and risk concerns when working with glass and take the requisite measures to avoid any accidents. The third principle is eco-friendliness - we have thrown out all sprays and detergents from our toolbox and rely on pure water and the old-fashioned squeegee polish instead. Our Reach & Wash gear also employs water - and delivers better results than anything else available on the market!
If you like you have read already, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 or book your free quote with Anyclean via the Contact Form.
Why Should You Pick Anyclean As Your Trusted Window Maintenance Provider?
- Some of the best specialists in Cricklewood work for us - fully certified, perfectly trained, and experienced
- A bevy of exclusive deals, special offers, and the best correlation between quality and cost of service
- A client-friendly pricing policy, featuring safe payments, transparent billing, and free, non-binding quotes
- A 100% customer-satisfaction guarantee - we will repeat any unsatisfactory procedures FREE OF CHARGE
- Non-stop availability - you can book us 365 days in the year, even on Bank and National Holidays
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- One of the most detailed service portfolios (see below) in the industry
- We serve both domestic and business customers, providing one-off cleaning visits and regular maintenance
- Our technicians work with cutting-edge, latest-generation gear (Unger, Ionic)
- Anyclean delivers a health-safe and eco-friendly alternative to the detergents and sprays - we clean with pure water only
- We employ the Reach & Wash technique for higher floors, attics, and roofs, completely eliminating the risk of window damage.
Anyclean's Service Portfolio At A Glance
Our top priority is to keep the windows and glass areas in your home and business premises in perfect condition. But the Anyclean technicians are also proficient in the treatment of other surfaces (PVC, special innovative materials) that are now widespread in the exterior design. Speed and efficiency are the two factors that underline our delivery - we do not only take care of the hygienic problems but do it in the quickest way possible.
Here is a more detailed overview of the items and areas we clean daily in Cricklewood:
- Commercial and business signage and billboards
- Glass domes and atriums
- Window displays and glass fronts (restaurants, pubs, cafes, shops)
- Thorough facade maintenance of office, commercial, and administrative buildings
- Light tubes and skylights
- French windows, ranch sliders, and glass doors
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- UPVC and Perspex canopies
- Solar (photovoltaic) panels.
Residential Window Cleaning
Which is the one housekeeping chore you hate the most? A surprisingly large number of our customers admit it is the window cleaning. So why waste your free time, energy and nerves on something you dislike when you can delegate it for a negligible fee? Perhaps you feel anxious about letting a total stranger work in your home - it is a perfectly legitimate concern, but all Anyclean technicians have been vetted and reference-checked. They are responsible, trustworthy, and reliable people, and as you will find out in the future - very easygoing and friendly.
Or maybe you are worried about the price tag - the cost of such a service must go through the roof! Not really, in fact Anyclean can offer you more than reasonable prices for the quality you get. Besides, you can be flexible with your budget, choosing between weekly, fortnightly, and monthly options until you find the perfect service plan.
But what if I need a one-time fix, not regular maintenance? Anyclean has your back as well! Our one-off cleaning option was designed for homeowners who face an extraordinary situation - refurbishment or after-builders clean, end of tenancy or spring cleaning, planning a big event at home - and need a more thorough sanitary approach for their windows. Our great advantage is that we can schedule an appointment right away, even in emergency cases (within 24 hours of your first call) - you can hardly find the same option anywhere else in NW2.
And while our traditional window cleaning is top-notch, we also excel in the treatment of:
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Double-hung sash windows
- French windows and sliding doors
- Bay window
- Light tubes, skylights, and cupolas.
*All packages include the thorough dusting and polishing of the window sills, frames, and handles as well!
Commercial Window Cleaning
If home window cleaning is an option to make your life easier, the maintenance of all glass surfaces throughout your business premises is a mandatory step to keep them presentable and attractive for your customers. The challenge, then, becomes finding the best available deal on the market - one that fully covers all hygienic and quality demands of your shop, restaurant, pub, cafe or office. Here is what Anyclean brings to the table:
- Tailor-made packages to limit your expenses. Instead of a cumbersome bundle of services, we will only perform cleaning tasks that you actually need. We will also take into account significant factors like customer exposure, traffic, air pollution, and proximity to busy intersection or industrial premises.
- Unmatched scheduling options. The last thing you want the clientele to see is a cleaner polishing the windows - it is terribly off-putting. Rest assured, we will schedule our visits in the most suitable time of the day - our extended timetable and the fact that we work seven days per week makes the task extra easy.
- A bullet-proof quality guarantee. We do not leave spots or fingerprints behind, we do not rush the cleaning to go to the next site, and we definitely strive for excellent results. Twenty years of impeccable professional record is the ultimate proof you need for our efficiency.
Anyclean offers first class:
- Stree-level window cleaning
- Upper-floor window cleaning (up to 70 feet)
- High-rise window cleaning.
Our Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- The leading Anyclean technicians have gone through the highly demanding BWCA (British Window Cleaning Academy) courses and have earned its Stamp of Approval.
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor, complying with the COSHH rules and regulations.
- Anyclean is an ISO:9001 company and holds the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is a long-standing member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
"Think about the numbers - let's say you clean your windows twice a month, one hour each time. That is two hours each month, or 24 hours per year! Anyclean has given me an additional day of free time - it is definitely worth paying for it!"
"The greatest thing about hiring a professional window cleaner is that the anxiety about stains, spots, dust and all the other nasty stuff is gone! Gone for good, you just enjoy your clean windows!"
We are fully insured up to £5,000,000 and Window Cleaning work carried out follows the latest Health and Safety legislations.
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
Window Cleaning Belsize Park
Window Cleaning Brent Cross
Window Cleaning Chalk Farm
Window Cleaning Colindale
Window Cleaning Dollis Hill
Window Cleaning Golders Green
Window Cleaning Hampstead
Window Cleaning Harlseden
Window Cleaning Hendon
Window Cleaning Kensal Green
Window Cleaning Kilburn
Window Cleaning Kingsbury
Window Cleaning Neasden
Window Cleaning Park Royal
Window Cleaning Queens Park
Window Cleaning Queensbury
Window Cleaning Stonebridge
Window Cleaning Swiss Cottage
Window Cleaning West Hampstead
Window Cleaning Willesden