Reliable Carpet Cleaning Dunstable
Serving LU5 Customers Since 1998
Premium Quality Carpet Washing Services In Dunstable - The Best Choice For Your Home And The Office
Do your carpets a favour - sign up for Anyclean's outstanding cleaning services, and you will be amazed by the results at home and in the office. A multitude of Dunstable residents and business owners already relish the effects of a hot water extraction or a spot and stain removal procedure. And that's just the tip of the iceberg - we can provide comprehensive carpet and rug care, restore heavily soiled or dirt-smothered items, help you with the upholstered furniture or the bedroom mattresses.
Ever since 1998, we have improved our professional portfolio and increased the area of coverage. What started as a small local company in South London is now one of the leading residential and commercial contractors in Greater London and the Home Counties Belt. We try to keep our prices as low as possible - if you become a regular customer, you will be eligible for some exclusive discounts and special offer. Anyclean's referral and charity programmes are just another reason why we are considered the best cleaning choice in all of Bedfordshire.
All our technicians are fully certified and have the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) stamp of approval. They operate with a vast arsenal of cutting-edge tools and powerful professional equipment to deal with a wide array of negative factors that may threaten your floor coverings - heavy traffic, dirt and dust, pet urine and hairs, persistent stains, shrinking, and discolouring. We have both the skills and the knowledge to deal with these problems quickly and effectively.
You can schedule an appointment with us all throughout the week - choose the most suitable date in your calendar, allow up to two days for planning, and then call us on 020 7099 6964 - our crews will take care of all the rest!
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
The Advantages Of Our Dunstable Offer
- A wide range of commercial and residential carpet cleaning services
- Professional equipment and innovative materials for highly effective and long-lasting results
- NCCA-certified, competent, and experienced technicians
- Instant free quotes and completely transparent pricing policy
- Exclusive discounts and special offers for regular customers
- Non-stop availability - including National and Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive array of cleaning procedures and treatment methods
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- All our services are extensively tested and proved to be eco-friendly and health-safe
- Thorough refreshment of your home and office - we get rid of the dust, small particles, and allergens.
Our Service Portfolio
Here is what the Anyclean crews can do for you:
- Premium quality one-off and regular house carpet care
- Commercial, retail, and office carpet cleaning
- End of tenancy carpet cleaning (exclusive discounts available in Dunstable seven days per week!)
- State-of-the-art rug cleaning and restoration - we work with Afghan, Persian, and Chinese silk rugs, Turkish kilims, synthetic, wool, and cotton rugs
- Upholstered furniture cleaning
- Bedroom mattresses cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain cleaning.
Anyclean Is An NCCA-certified Company - What Does This Mean?
The National Carpet Cleaners Association was founded in 1968 as a non-profit organisation with the ambition to unite all carpet cleaning contractors in the UK and set up the professional standards of excellence and conduct in the industry. Anyclean, in its turn, was founded in 1998, and one of our first goals was to get the Association Stamp of approval. Today, we are not only proud to have achieved that - we are also an associate member of the NCCA and one of its most active members.
That may look very good on our company's business profile, but what does it mean for you as a customer? The number one advantage is that our cleaners have access to the best training programs and periodic seminars in the country - therefore, they keep their skill set sharp and up-to-date. The number two advantage is that we have signed the NCCA charter which obliges us to uphold certain standards of personal conduct and professional delivery. In other words, we clean to the best of our abilities not only because of the customers, but because we want to keep our NCCA status.
The Cleaning Methods We Apply
- Dry carpet cleaning. Employing the ingenious combination of VLM (very low moisture) equipment and biodegradable solvents, this method is particularly effective for treating the surface of the carpet and remove fresh stains and spots. The procedure significantly cuts on the drying time, and its overall duration is multiple times shorter than the regular steam cleaning.
- Hot water extraction. Sometimes sheer force is what you need to deal with a persistent problem, and this is precisely what the hot water extraction is about. The powerful tools we run combine forceful steam-jet injection with shampoo cleaning to remove any accumulated residue from the fabrics. The results are immediate and visible - your carpets and rugs feel as fresh and neat as the day you bought them.
- Spot and stain removal. If your carpets are in relatively decent shape and the only thing that ruins their beauty is a nasty coffee or wine stain, this is the method we will prefer. It allows us to concentrate on very small patches - the solvents and the particular tool we use penetrate deep between the threads of the carpet, dissolve the stain particles and leave the area perfectly clean.
- Pet urine and bed smell removal. Good luck trying to convince your dog that the carpet is not an extension of the backyard! Pets often choose a particular corner and use it as a loo. Their urine, however, is not only particularly hard to remove but accumulates in the carpet pads and may ruin the comfort of the entire room with the resulting bad smell.We run the perfect algorithm to deal with the problem - first, we locate the problematic spot with UV light; then we treat it with a specially selected solvent that reacts with the residual proteins and completely dissolves them; cleaning the carpet or rug after that is a piece of cake - and the air at home smells like spring after we apply a little deodorizer.
- Scotchgard protection. This is the best way to prevent dirt and dust smothering and make stains more easy to remove. Even the most sceptical carpet owners have admitted that their floor coverings remain in pristine condition longer when we apply the Scotchgard.
What Our Customers Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Service
"These guys are the best option for your carpets - tested and proved. I've booked Anyclean on a few occasions and haven't been disappointed by their performance yet!"
"I stumbled upon you almost by accident, while I was looking for an end of tenancy cleaning contractor. The company I had first chosen would not take care of my carpets, so I had to look for an alternative - as it turned out, Anyclean had been the perfect choice all along!"