Guaranteed End of Tenancy Cleaning London
Why Choose Anyclean for Your End of Lease Move-Out Cleaning?
- Dedicated mobile teams
- Experienced house cleaners
- Fully equipped - we bring everything we need for the job
- Fixed price Guaranteed service - you stay within budget
- Next day/short notice pre-inventory inspection clean
- Tenancy deposit return guaranteed*
- Your rented property is insured up to £5m including Treatment Risk (unlike cheaper competitors who skip this important detail)
- Comprehensive letting agents' approved check list
*We guarantee the cleaning requirement of your assured shorthold tenancy agreement
What Does the Best Professional Cleaning in London Include?
Assured Shorthold Tenancy Handover Checklist
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators. Want to see some pictures? See our post tenancy cleans photo gallery.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
|1 bedroom 1 bathroom property||from £158.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom property||from £170.00|
|3 bedroom 2 bathroom property||from £205.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does a professional end of tenancy cleaning cost in London?
A: Great question. First of all - our post tenancy a.k.a check out clean is NOT charged by the hour but a fixed price per job is quoted at the time of booking.
We will gather information about your home over the phone and provide a quote for the whole job. In order to provide an accurate quote, we need as much info as you can provide - e.g. 1) size of the property (number of rooms, bathrooms/WCs/shower rooms); 2) type of flooring; 3) are there any conservatories; 4) condition of the property (a neglected rental dwelling can take a lot more time than the average tenanted flat, apartment or house); 5) parking space available; 6) any additional services required such as steam carpet cleaning, external window cleaning etc.
Your best bet is to call 020 7099 6964 for more info and a quote.
Q: I would like to book you to carry out a clean before I move out of the house. Do I need to defrost my fridge/freezer?
A: The ony reason we would ask you to do that is to be able to clean in side your fridge/freezer. In order to avoid any disputes over your obligations as a tenant as per your tenancy agreement you need to leave the fridge and/or freezer clean. So the answer to your question would be yes, you need to defrost the appliance/s.
Q: Do you provide all cleaning materials and equipment for the post tenancy cleaning job?
A: Our mobile teams are fully equipped with all the necessary professional materials and equipment. The only things you need to provide are: access to your tenanted property, running water and electricity.
Q: What time can I book your end of tenancy cleaners to visit my house?
A: Our operatives can start work pretty much first thing in the morning - usually from 7am onwards. Our teams can work late but start can be no later than 5pm. There can be an exception to the 5pm start rule depending to your circumstances. What we don't want to do is make noise when your neighbours want to have a quiet night in. Make sure your move out cleaning service start time requirement fits your housing environment.
Q: Can I do the full house deep cleaning myself?
A: Absolutely! However, you are running a great risk of losing a big chunk of your security deposit due to being clawed back by the landlord. Although it sounds like an easy thing to do, a change of tenancy cleaning at the end of your tenant's contract is a thorough and quite detailed job, sometimes involving equipment and cleaning materials not for sale in the supermarket. Don't forget the letting agent will have engaged the services of a professional inventory clerk to carry out the inspection of your housing. Boy, aren't these guys thorough. So is your security bond worth the expense of hiring a profesional company to carry the clean at the end of your rental agreement? Absolutely!
Q: Do I have to pay the London Congestion Charge or any parking fees?
A: If the property you are vacating is located within the London CC Zone then we will ask you to take of the Congestion Charge. Don't want to pay the charge? Why don't you book the moving out cleaning service during the weekend when the CC does not applty? You will not have to pay for parking if there is free available parking at your address. If our team cannot park their vehicle for free then you will have to cover the parking fees.
Great Value London House Cleaners
We do not charge by the hour as many of our competitors do for their cheap end of tenancy cleaning but offer a fixed price for the completion of all tasks in our checklist. We get the job done!
In fact when you pay an hourly rate you end up paying more as this kind of cleaning service is very labour intensive - a single property could take a whole day to clean.
By charging a fixed Tenancy Clean price we offer a transparent service where you always know what you will be paying. We eliminate the risk of half-completed jobs and overspent budgets.
Please note that our End of lease clean price does not include professional carpet cleaning. This needs to be booked separately.
Guaranteed Inventory Inspection Pass or We Will Re-Clean for Free
Book your post tenancy clean with us and you can rest assured that every square inch of your property will be professionally cleaned and polished.
Don't forget that our service is fully guaranteed and insured - if you are not entirely happy with our work then we'll come back and rectify any concerned areas free of charge.
Call Anyclean now and book a peace of mind with a recommended full house deep clean company!
Fixed Price Cleaning Service - It's a Guaranteed No Brainer
If you are moving in or out of your home and need a thorough deep clean why don't you give us a ring and ask for our fixed price service.
Our post tenancy cleans are carried out by dedicated mobile teams who specialise in these detailed cleaning jobs. The teams are equipped with all the necessary bio-degradable chemicals, tools and latest cleaning equipment so they can blitz properties of shapes and sizes.
We understand how important for you is to have the property professionally cleaned and checked out. We have created an extensive checklist reflecting the cleanliness standards required by major national UK letting agents and which our team supervisors follow strictly at all times. We have carried out tens of thousands of these jobs in London so we know how to please landlords.
Peace of Mind
Since 1998, our post tenancy checkout cleaners have been delivering outstanding service to our London clients. We understand that only a great result will bring happiness to your landlord's face therefore we guarantee the successful completion of the job.
And no, we do not provide a cheap end of tenancy cleaning service that cuts corners and leaves you out of pocket. We do a great job and we don't leave the property until you are entirely happy with the final result. You've got to get your tenancy deposit back, right?