Top-tier Carpet Cleaning Hemel Hempstead
Your Reliable HP1 Carpet Care Partner
Top Tier Carpet Cleaning Help In Hemel Hempstead - Anyclean Is The Right Choice
When was the last time you looked at your floor coverings with complete satisfaction, knowing they are in perfect condition? Let's be fair - carpets are not particularly easy to maintain, with all the dust, dirt and daily traffic pounding on them, with the occasional wine and coffee stains, pet hair, and children crawling all over. The weekly vacuum cleaning and regular sweeping can hardly keep them out of sanitary trouble and what in the beginning looked like a good idea for your home might turn into a hygienic nightmare.
If you book Anyclean's regular carpet-care packages, however, you will not have to worry about any of these negative factors. With almost twenty years of professional experience behind our back, we know perfectly well how to keep your carpets, rugs, curtains, and upholstered furniture in pristine condition. And we will do it for a fairly reasonable price, offering our Hemel Hempstead residential and commercial customers the best deals on the market!
Forget about the outdated, time-consuming methods for carpet cleaning - our technicians employ latest-generation equipment and biodegradable solvents for deep-clean care that penetrate in between the fabrics and remove any unwanted residue. Our goal is not simply to restore the beauty and fresh look of your carpets - we also want to remove all bacteria or hazardous allergens, so that the treated premises are health-safe for your family, friends, or office staff.
The Anyclean crews are at your disposal seven days per week in Hemel Hempstead and all of Hertfordshire - you just have to call us on 020 7099 6964 and set up an appointment. If you have any additional questions about our service portfolio, feel free to contact us - we will be more than happy to help!
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Pick Us For Your Hemel Hempstead Carpet Washing
- We are a team of highly competent, hard working, and motivated professionals
- We have almost twenty years of impeccable experience and outstanding record of success
- A wide range of carpet and rug-care procedures for residential and commercial customers
- We can effectively deal with the most common negative factors that damage your floor coverings
- Our experts run latest-generation machines and a selection of exclusive biodegradable materials
- The most advantageous deals in Hemel Hempstead
- Instant free quotes and multiple payment options for your complete peace of mind
- We operate all throughout the week, Bank and National Holidays included
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got your property fully covered
- We always get the job done, as testified by our 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Anyclean's Service Portfolio
- Professional home carpet care - one-off cleaning and regular maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Commercial, business, and office carpet cleaning
- End of tenancy carpet cleaning
- Upholstered furniture cleaning
- Bedroom mattresses cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain cleaning.
Anyclean Is A NCCA Member - Why Is This Important?
The National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA) was founded in 1968 with the ambition to set up widely recognised and accepted standards of performance and professional conduct in the industry. Shortly after Anyclean's own inception in 1998, we became an associate member, signing the Charter.
Why should you care about such technicalities? Because our NCCA membership greatly protects your own interests. To remain a member of the organisation, we have to uphold the expected standards of quality, to respect our customers, and deliver immaculate results to the best of our ability. An important by-product is the fact that our cleaners can take advantage of the best training programmes and educational courses in the industry.
The Long-term Pros Of Regular Carpet Cleaning
Many of our customers book us for one-off cleaning procedures, hoping that we can restore the original condition of their carpets. Although we guarantee a long-lasting effect after every treatment, sooner or later it wears off. So here are a few basic advantages of the regular carpet maintenance that you should consider:
- We eliminate health hazards. As cosy and comfortable as carpets look, they also provide a great environment for bacteria and other allergens to thrive. Even if we treat the carpers once per season the risk of respiratory allergies and asthma dramatically decreases.
- We prolong the lifespan of your floor coverings. Neglected carpets and rugs invariably shrink, wear off, lose their colours, the fabrics tear apart - and all this can be avoided with a quick treatment a few times per year. The amount of money you will spend on regular maintenance is negligible compared to the expenses of buying and fitting brand new carpets.
- No more breakdowns for the electric appliances. Wait, we can help with that, too?! Indeed we can! The static electricity, accumulated in carpets and rugs, is one of the main reasons for frequent incidents with your home appliances. The anti-static carpet treatment takes about ten minutes to perform, and again - the money you spend on it is a trifle what you have to give for a new TV.
What Cleaning Methods Do We Employ?
- Spot and stain removal - particularly suitable when we just have to treat limited areas and not the whole carpet. The method saves us a lot of time and efforts and delivers enviable results.
- Hot water extraction and shampoo - the most common way to deal with heavily soiled and dirt-smothered carpets. The heavy-duty equipment we employ helps us restore even hopelessly looking items.
- Dry carpet cleaning - this is the procedure we prefer when time is a decisive factor. The VLM (very low moisture) equipment and the biodegradable solvents cut the drying time while delivering impeccable results for surface treatment.
- Scotchgard protection - this procedure takes carpet care a step further and actually prevents dust accumulation; if you spill anything on the floor, the subsequent cleaning will be a lot easier and more effective. Long-lasting effect guaranteed!
What Our Customers Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Service
"Anyclean is the kind of partner every business needs - punctual, efficient, and hard working. I wouldn't trust any other cleaning contractor in Hertfordshire with the carpet care and maintenance in my premises!"
Stuart M., local business owner
"There is something about these guys - their accuracy, their attitude, the air of knowledge and self-confidence around them - that convinces you in the positive outcome of the procedure. And no surprise - the results are there when you check them!"
"Anyclean was a welcome and much-needed helper after my second birth when the home tasks began to overwhelm me a little. I could not have managed to keep my home so safe and clean without you, guys!"