Top Quality Carpet Cleaning Welwyn Garden City
The Best Carpet Washers You Will Find In AL7
Premium-quality Carpet Washing For You Welwyn Garden City Home And Office
Do you describe your carpet as messy, dirty, bleak or begging for replacement? This is usually the result of continuous neglect or inefficient maintenance, but hardly the reason to spend a fortune on a thorough floor covering re-do. Anyclean offers its Welwyn Garden City business and residential customers an affordable and hassle-free alternative - our comprehensive carpet cleaning packages! With their help, you will quickly restore the comfort at home or in the office and make sure your family and colleagues enjoy a health-safe and pleasant environment.
Why should you trust Anyclean instead of the dozen cleaning contractors in Hertfordshire, though? We have been in the housekeeping and professional commercial cleaning industry for the last nineteen years (the company was founded by Nick Vassilev in 1998), gaining the reputation of a hard working, reliable partner that always gets the job done. We take our duties very seriously and approach every task - regardless of size or difficulty - with the utmost concentration and attention to detail. Anyclean works with a team of fully certified and excellently trained carpet cleaners who have the competence, skills, and result-oriented mindset to tackle sanitary issues that might seem hopeless. We have the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) Stamp of Approval - the ultimate hallmark of high quality in our industry.
Do not worry about scheduling problems or timetable issues - our crews are at your disposal all throughout the week, National and Bank Holidays included. You can contact us whenever you see fit on 020 7099 6964 - to ask an additional question, to require your instant free price quote, or to book an appointment.
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
What Makes Us The Number One Carpet Shampoo Provider In Welwyn Garden City?
- Affordable rates and the best result-per-pound ratio in the industry - guaranteed
- Instant free quotes and completely transparent pricing policy
- Multiple payment options and safe transactions for your complete peace of mind
- A team of highly competent, skilled, and hard working carpet-care technicians
- A wide range of cleaning and maintenance procedures
- We work with both residential and commercial customers
- Almost twenty years of professional experience
- Non-stop availability - you can book us seven days per week, all throughout the year
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered against any incidents
- Powerful, latest-generation equipment and an array of biodegradable detergents
- The friendliest and most effective customer support team in the industry!
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
Carpet cleaning might be the one thing we are best known for but, it is not the only thing we do excessively well. Here is an outlook of Anyclean's professional portfolio:
- One-off cleaning and regular carpet care for residential customers
- Professional commercial, retail, and office carpet cleaning
- End of tenancy carpet cleaning
- Upholstered furniture cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration - Afghan, Persian, and oriental rugs, Turkish kilims, Chinese silk rugs, cotton, wool, and synthetic rugs
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain cleaning.
How Can Regular Carpet Care Improve The Comfort Of Your Home?
- What looks better, feels better. No one wants to see a maze of stains or a layer of dirt on their carpets. With the proper approach, we can deliver outstanding results and dramatically improve the outlook of your floor coverings and restore them to their original beauty.
- Eliminate the allergens before they become a real issue. Carpets are the perfect natural filters for your home - they accumulate large portions of the inevitable dust and small particles that circulate in the air. They also provide a thriving environment for bacteria and hazardous allergens that may cause asthma and other respiratory problems. Anyclean provides adequate counter-measures and makes sure your home is perfectly health-safe.
- Enjoy your carpets longer. Dust and dirt do not just make the carpets look bleak and smothered - they also stick in between the fabrics, loosen the treads and may lead to irreparable damage. Proper and regular carpet care will significantly increase the lifespan of your floor coverings - and given the price for new carpets, it is more than a reasonable investment.
Anyclean Is An NCCA Member - Why Does It Matter?
Ever since its inception in 1968, the National Carpet Cleaners Association has worked tirelessly to promote higher standards of professional conduct and premium quality of delivery among the contractors in the industry. To be a part of the organisation is not simply a testimonial for professional recognition - it also entails certain duties and the adoption of the NCCA principles, as presented in the Charter of the Association. At Anyclean, we take these principles close to heart - to clean to the best of our abilities, to be always punctual and attentive, to treat all customers with respect.
The Cleaning Methods We Employ - Overview
- Hot water extraction and shampoo - suitable for heavy-traffic areas and severe cases of dirt and dust smothering; the powerful equipment allows for deep-clean treatment incomparable in efficiency to any other method in our arsenal.
- Dry carpet cleaning - we often employ this method in regular-care procedures, when the carpets are in a relatively better condition; the very low moisture equipment (VLM) and special biodegradable materials work wonders on the surface of the carpet.
- Stain removal and mould spots treatment - the concentrated impact of the powerful solvent we employ allows us to work on limited areas for greater operative and time efficiency.
- Bad smell and pet urine removal - a multi-step cleaning process that pins down the problematic areas and thoroughly removes the residual proteins from the carpet padding. Fresh deodoriser will bring comfort back to your home!
- Scotchgard protection - the most effective method to shield your floor coverings against stains and dust on a long-term basis.
What Our Customers Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Service
"I have used Anyclean twice - once for my carpets and another time for my bedroom mattresses. On both occasions the delivered results were impeccable, and the cleaning crews - friendly and punctual. I highly recommend them for everything carpet-care related!"
"The best thing about Anyclean is that you do not have to worry about any aspect of the service - they bring the equipment and the materials, the guys are never late for an appointment and always seem in total control of the cleaning."