Carpet Cleaning Becontree Heath
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Becontree Heath
Anyclean was found in 1998 as small cleaning company and since then we have cleaned carpets in residential and commercial premises in Becontree Heath RM8. We have always strived to accomplish successfully all our duties as we are delighted when we make our customers happy. Our reputation has grown mainly from the positive response of our customers.
Our Service at a Glance
- Qualified and skilled cleaners
- All carpet fibres treated
- Quick drying times
- Spotless and clean carpets
- Odour neutralisation
- Bacteria removal
- Anti-static treatment
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
Efficient Cleaning Method
We use the most recommended carpet cleaning method from the manufacturers – the hot water extraction. We also are capable to treat any special types of carpet fibres with dry carpet cleaning method. The result from our service is deep cleaned, bacteria-free and deodorised carpet ready to be used after a couple of hours. You will be amazed by the quality of our carpet cleaning service in Becontree Heath RM8.
Top Rated Carpet Cleaning Equipment
We believe that our clients deserve the finest cleaning for their valuable carpets so we have invested in a quality equipment. We trust the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST, Alltec, Rotovac.
Highly Motivated & Educated Cleaners
Realising that all our customers deserve only a high quality carpet cleaning Becontree Heath RM8 service, we carefully select our carpet technicians and we mounted a team of experts in the carpet cleaning business. They are trained according to the NCCA (National carpet cleaners association) standards and we ensure you that your carpet will be in safe hands.
As a trusted cleaning company in Becontree Heath RM8, we can’t afford disappointed customers. That’s why we guarantee that if you are not entirely satisfied with our carpet cleaning, we’ll send the technician back to re-clean the areas on the carpet which you can’t accept as cleaned. Our duty is to make every our customer happy and so it will be in the future.
Carpet cleaning Becontree Heath and the neighbouring areas:
- Chadwell Heath
- Little Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Romford
- Rush Green
- Seven Kings
Did you know that in Becontree Heath RM8 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Becontree Heath
- Valence House Museum. Located on Becontree Avenue, Becontree Heath RM8, this museum is housed in a late medieval timber framed Manor House. Situated on the edge of Valence Park, the facility was converted into a local history museum in 1938. The first house on the site was established in the 13th century. It was originally owned by Robert Dynes, and later tenants of the property are commemorated in the road names that surround the Valence Park. The name of the estate comes from its 14th century tenants, Agnes de Valence and her brother Aylmer, who originated from a wealthy family in the French province Valence. The Valence House Museum covers all aspects of social and political change of this area of East London that lies between metropolitan Essex and Greater London. The Grade II listed building contains permanent exhibitions on history and life in Dagenham and Barking, and is also regularly used as host for events for the public and school parties. Some of the most interesting features of the museum include the beautifully reconstructed living room of a local family from 1945, and Victorian servants’ quarters. After a 2007 Ofsted inspection
- All Saints Catholic School and Technology College. Situated on Terling Road, Becontree Heath RM8, it is the only Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Secondary School in the London Borough of Dagenham and Barking. It is also noted as one of the first specialist colleges in the UK. Previously a boys-only school known as Bishop Ward, Al Saints was born after the merger with the Sacred Heart all-girls school in 1989. And, as from 2008, it is also a training college, making it one of the first twin colleges in the country. Today the school is proud of its wide reputation as a welcoming and safe community, committed to peace, non-violence and good behaviour. It values and encourages the strong partnership between teachers and parents, all of whom are welcomed to play a full role in the life of the school. After a 2007 Ofsted inspection, All Saints Catholic School and Technology College grated Grade I Outstanding, meaning ‘The School provides its students with an outstanding education’.