Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning Becontree RM9
Your Trusted RM9 After-vacancy Cleaning Partner
Why Book Anyclean For Your Checkout Cleaning?
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- A comprehensive cleaning checklist that will satisfy even the most demanding landlord
- A team of hard working and highly skilled technicians
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Competitive price rates
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
- A detailed public Insurance and Liability Policy
We Have The Best RM9 Cleaning Crews Work For Your Peace Of Mind
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in Becontree. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Becontree
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Insert your details in the Contact form, and will come back with a detailed price offer within 24 hours. If time is pressing, just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - we will set up your post-tenancy treatment immediately.
While we are perfectly confident about the quality of performance we deliver, a final check in the customer's presence is absolutely mandatory. In the unlikely event of a cleaning lapse or any other problem, our specialists will come back and address the issue. Please remember - any re-clean procedure is FREE OF CHARGE!
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Barking
- End of tenancy cleaning Belvedere
- End of tenancy cleaning Dagenham
- End of tenancy cleaning Erith Marshes
- End of tenancy cleaning Lessness Heath
- End of tenancy cleaning Rainham
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornchurch
- End of tenancy cleaning Thamesmead
- End of tenancy cleaning Wennington
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Burnside Market Post Office at 20 Rowallen Parade, Green Ln, Dagenham RM8 1XU, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Do We Cover During A Move Out Deep-clean?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Valence Park and Valence House Grounds. Situated between Becontree Avenue and Valence Wood Road, in Becontree RM9, it is a relatively small park with a size of 11.3 hectares. The site offers space for walking, jogging and dog walking, and has for many years been a favourite place of rest and recreation for residents of the borough and tourists alike. There is also a children’s playground which has currently been updated with a natural play zone for children of all ages. Valence Park was once the grounds and garden of Valence Manor House, which is now used as the borough’s museum. The House is located on the edge of the park on Becontree Avenue, close to the Heritage Study Centre and the local library. As from 2008, the Valence Park has been allocated a Community Ranger who will arrange a greater variety of events and activities over the next few years. The park is also a popular place for sports. It has 5 football pitches, 3 mini soccer pitches, a basketball court, as well as an attractive tree lined fishing lake.
- Becontree Primary School is located on Stevens Road, Becontree RM8. It provides its pupils with the best possible start to schooling and has a successful Foundation Stage- nursery and reception classes. Children at the school have the opportunities to partake in a vast and varied range of enjoyable experience. They are expected to behave well and live up to the school’s moto of “Respecting One Another”. The school’s last two Ofsted inspections rated the school “good” in all four categories: Leadership & Management; Quality of Teaching; Achievements in Pupils’ Learning; and Behaviour & Safety. Becontree Primary provides its pupils with a broad and balanced curriculum. It is delivered in a safe, stimulating and friendly learning environment in which the children are encouraged to respect themselves and the school through a range of activities. If you want your children to do well and become a long-term learner then Becontree Primary School is the right place to come.
- Becontree Heath Leisure Centre. Situated on Althome Way, Dagenham RM10, this modern leisure centre boasts the most up to date in fitness equipment. It has more than 100 stations of the latest Technogym Wellness System, spread out over 2 air conditioned gymnasiums where visitors can train their hearts, lungs, and muscles, along with improving their health, fitness and wellbeing. On the site personal training sessions are available, carried out by an experienced team of professional trainers who will provide you with your very own exercise plan to reach your goals and fitness levels you want to accomplish.