Reliable Carpet Cleaning Ilford IG1
Outstanding IG1 Carpet Care For Homes And Businesses
What Services Do We Provide?
- Home carpet care - one-off, regular, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
What Makes Us The Most Efficient Carpet Treatment Choice In Ilford?
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Employ?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
Spot And Stain Removal
The concentrated formula we employ reacts with the stain soiling, dissolves it, and allows us to remove it with 0% residue and no risk of damage to the carpet fabrics.
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in Ilford!
Hot Water Extraction
Steam washing or carpet shampoo remains the most effective way to treat heavily soiled carpets with the help of injected steam and a powerful chemical solvent.
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
What is the best carpet treatment method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Book The Best Carpet-care Specialists Near You
You can book an appointment with one of our top-tier East London carpet cleaners in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Aldersbrook
- Carpet Cleaning Barking
- Carpet Cleaning Cann Hall
- Carpet Cleaning Gants Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Goodmayes
- Carpet Cleaning Leytonstone
- Carpet Cleaning Manor Park
- Carpet Cleaning Newbury Park
- Carpet Cleaning Redbridge
- Carpet Cleaning Seven Kings
- Carpet Cleaning Snaresbrook
- Carpet Cleaning Wanstead
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile radius around the Balfour Business Centre at 390-392 High Rd, Ilford IG1 1BF, United Kingdom
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In IG1
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"I had had very negative experience with previous carpet cleaning bookings, but Anyclean restored my trust in the guild. Their carpet washing specialists might be the best you can book in Ilford!"
Connaught Rd, Ilford IG1 1QT
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Redbridge Museum. Situated in Clements Road in Ilford IG1, the museum was opened in 2000, designed to tell its visitors the story of more than 150,000 years of history in the local area. It follows the story of the Redbridge borough and its community, which has changed dramatically for the last few hundred years. One of the main displays of the collection is revealing the way that Ilford, Wanstead and Woodford have changed in the period from 1850 to 1950. There are also archives of prehistoric animal remains on displays, as well as many Ilford Limited products.
- Ambulance Service Museum. Located in Aldborough Road South, Ilford, this museum is dedicated to the ambulance service in London. The first full-time ambulance service in the capital was launched back in 1897 when the Metropolitan Asylums Board decided to provide a quick and easy was to get patients to and from hospitals. The Ambulance Service Museum has displays exhibiting a range of vintage radio equipment, horse-drawn ambulance, other vintage vehicles, as well as memorabilia from both the First and Second World Wars. The Town has two Non-League football clubs, Ilford FC and Waltham Forest FC, who both play their matches at the Cricklefield Stadium.
- Ilford FC. The current football club was formed in 1987, although the first football on the site was played by the famous amateur Ilford FC since 1881. Back then, the club stared playing in the Southern League and FA Amateur Cup. They were three time Champions of Isthmain League and twice winners of the FA Amateur Cup. The team played on the grounds at Lynn Road in Newbury Park, until they merged with Leytonstone, forming the Leytonstone and Ilford FC. The merger was conducted in 1979 and the grounds of the former Ilford FC were sold for housing development. The new-formed club played in Granleigh Road, on the site by the railway arches. The current Ilford Football Club was founded in 1987 and they began playing senior football in the Spartan League. The team continues to play at Cricklefields Stadium, in Ilford IG1, and is affiliated to the Essex County Football Association.
- Ilford has also a cricket club based in its area. Ilford CC was formed in 1897 and play their home games at Valentines Park. The club was formally used by Essex Country, but due to a poor maintenance the county stopped using it after 2001.