Carpet Cleaning Aldersbrook E11
NCCA Approved Carpet Cleaning Company Aldersbrook
We are a professional cleaning company in Aldersbrook E11 and E12 operating since 1998. For our carpet cleaning service we use hot water extraction system and environmentally friendly cleaning products to deep clean carpets. We work with vetted and educated carpet technicians which is a good sign of our expertise. As a member of the NCCA, we are devoted to deliver quality and to satisfy all our existing and new customers.
Our Service at a Glance
- Fully equipped technicians
- NCCA trained cleaners
- Stainless carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Minimal moisture after treatment
- Odours neutralisation
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
We Assess Carpet Fibers And Use Appropriate Cleaning Methods
Our company is experienced in cleaning even the finest fabrics and there is no job we can't do. We always pre-vacuum the carpeted areas to ensure all dry soils and any loose particles are removed. Depending on the type of your carpet, we will apply a product which is designed specifically for your type of carpet in order to give you the best of our Aldersbrook service (postcodes E11 and E12). The final step is to extract and rinse the carpet fibers, deodorise and groom the carpet for an extra freshness and fast drying.
Making every customer in Aldersbrook happy is our mission and we aim to accomplish it from the moment of your contact with us to the final result of our service. We offer a wide range of services as carpet, upholstery, rug, mattress, curtain cleaning. With our more than ten years experience we have the confidence that we do the job quickly, efficient and cost effectively plus we offer 100% money back guarantee.
Industry's Best Carpet Cleaning Equipment
We use the latest technologies to treat all types of carpet, upholstery and rug fibres in Aldersbrook. Our carpet technicians use machines from the top manufacturers in the industry as Prochem, Alltec, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite to achieve excellent cleaning results. We don't make any compromise when it comes to equipment and we invest heavily in it, because we know that you deserve only high quality servicing.
Low Moisture Cleaning System
Our equipment is designed to revitalise the look of your carpet by deeply, safely and quickly removing all dirt, spots and bacteria from its fibers. This is the only way to completely extract all remaining cleaning solution, rinse and disinfect the carpet surface and base. The equipment allows the flow of the heat and water which makes it suitable for various types of carpets.
Trained & Certified Technicians
Our carpet cleaning Aldersbrook technicians always check the final results to ensure your expectations have been met and your carpet looks fantastic. They provide outstanding service as we at Anyclean value our customers and we have employed the technicians who will be able to service you best. They are fully insured, qualified and experiencd in cleaning carpets regardless of their type.
Customer satisfaction is a number one priority for all our customers and for this reason our carpet cleaning service in Aldersbrook E11+E12 comes with a 100% guarantee. Our experience and expertise guarantees we will give your home a new feel and freshness throughout, but if for some reason we have not met your needs, we will come back free of charge for a repeat clean.
Carpet cleaning Aldersbrook and the neighbouring areas:
- Cann Hall
- Forest Gate
- Carpet Cleaning Hackney
- Little Ilford
- Manor Park
- South Woodford
- Temple Mills
- Upper Walthamstow
- Walthamstow Marshes
- West Ham
Did you know that in Aldersbrook E11 (as well as E12) we also offer:
Domestic Cleaning Aldersbrook
End of Tenancy Cleaning Aldersbrook
Window Cleaning Aldersbrook
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Aldersbrook
Local Area Info
- Aldersbrook is an Edwardian housing estate in northwest London that took its name from Alders Brook, a small tributary of the River Roding. Bounded by the City of London Cemetery and Crematorium to the east, Bush Wood to the west, Wanstead Park to the north and Aldersbrook Road to the south, this settlement is a desirable leafy place to live in a an otherwise dense urban borough. The greater body of the estate was built during the 1910’s, although there are small vicinities of more recent housing development. In 2002 Aldersbrook E11 was designated a Conservation area by Redbridge London Borough Council.
- Aldersbrook Bowling Club. It is a friendly lawn bowls club based at 34 Aldersbrook Road, in Wanstead Park. Established in 1919, the club currently has about 40 men and 18 women bowlers. It welcomes new members of all age and abilities, whether you are experienced or novice. Aldersbrook Bowling Club boasts an excellent social side along with providing first class bowling facilities. The year 2011 was perhaps the club’s most successful season, winning the Cordell Cup and the Jubilee Cup.
- St Gabriel’s Church. It is an Anglican Church on Aldersbrook Road in east London that has been serving the local community for over a century. Established in 1903, St Gabriel is first and foremost a parish church, and an important part of the community in which it has been set. The church was founded when the Bishop of Barking dedicated a new mission church to serve the growing population of the newly developed housing estate on a triangle of land that was then known as the Lower Forest area of Wanstead. Although the initial church was erected in 1903, the facility we see today was completed in 1914, replacing the original tin mission church. Designed and equipped to the highest standards and specifications, the present Church of St Gabriel is home to a large congregation that comprises people of all ages and backgrounds of this ethnically diverse north east area of London. Worshippers meet regularly on the site for private and public prayer, as well as to partake in a series of charity functions and other social events throughout the year.
- One half of the area of Aldersbrook is in the postcode district of E11 and the other one in the E12.
- Aldersbrook is surrounded on all sides by open space or parkland, making it a preferred place to live in an otherwise crowded urban area of London.
- Aldersbrook Road and Northumberland Avenue have housing frontage built on the side of the Road, providing views over Wansted Park and Wansted Flats.
- Due to restrictive covenant, or probably reflecting the generally pro-temperance Edwardian era( when the estate was established), there are no public houses in the area.
- Aldersbrook Baptist Church. It is a small church located on the Aldersbrook Estate E12, in Wanstead. Established around 1910, today it is home to a carrying Christian congregation mainly made up of people from the local area. Members of Aldersbrook Baptist Church have a contemporary feel to their worship, and are open to the Holy Spirit, with the Bible teaching being always a key ingredient to their meetings. The church has currently launched a building project to pull down the old building and rebuilt a main sanctuary with a large hall that can be used for community events. The church’s congregation always gives a friendly welcome to all who choose visit them. There is also a lunch club, coffee morning, as well as various other events to explore on the site of the Aldersbrook Baptist Church.
- Aldersbrook Primary School. It is a happy and welcoming Primary School with a Nursery. The school is located in the tranquil East London area of Aldersbrook between Wanstead Park, with its Roman temple and ornamental ponds, and Wanstead Flats, which is a great leisure and recreation area. Aldersbrook Primary has place for up to 620 boys and girls aged 5 to 11 years, as well as 52 part-time places at the Nursery. Though the school values being an important part of the local community, it gives warm welcome to children and families from further London areas. Facilities on the site include 21 teaching rooms, medical room, library, two halls, Nursery and Early Years Provision. Outside there are two well equipped children’s playgrounds featured with safe climbing apparatus, marking for games, trees and flower beds. Aldersbrook is a successful primary school that offers a safe and stimulating place to learn, in which pupils are encouraged to achieve their full potential, both academically and socially.
- Aldersbrook Riding School. Based on Empress Avenue, Aldersbrook E12, this riding school organises activities for both children and adults all yare, and special activities for children during the school holidays. It all started back in 1973 when Ida Thorne, an ex-teacher and experienced rider wanted to get ponies and children together for their mutual benefit. About 20 years later, a livery stable was established, and today Aldersbrook is noted one of the finest riders schools in Northeast London. The school has recently received an award from the British Horse Society for operating as an approved riding institution for 25 years or more.
- Park Road is one of the major roads in the area of Aldersbrook comprising a school, Aldersbrook Primary School, two churches, one Anglican and one Baptist, as well as a library, which seems to keep being treated with closure but due to campaigns by the locals it always remains open. There is also a short strip of shops on Aldersbrook Road, located in the south-eastern corner of the estate, a convenience store in the westernmost part of the easte, being the Anglican church, and a convenience store at its eastern side.
- Although the estate’s greater body was established in the 1910s, defining its overall character, there are also smaller areas consisted of more recent post-war buildings.
- In the 1950s the Brading Crescent area was established as a mix of council houses styles including terraces, sheltered housing, and one high-rise block known as Jackson Court.
- During the mid 1980s, modern houses and flats were constructed on the site of the former hospital to form Alders Close.