Carpet Cleaning Morden
Who Are We
We are a carpet cleaning company servicing Morden SM4 and the neighbouring areas. As carpet cleaning experts, we inspect your carpet and choose the most appropriate cleaning method and use modern cleaning equipment to achieve excellent results. Unlike our competitors, we do not promote we do professional carpet cleaning unless it qualifies as a professional one.
What we offer
- Fully insured carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchgard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide instant quotes over the phone because we use average room sizes, which in most cases are very accurate. Here is a sample of what we charge for our carpet cleaning service in Morden:
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
All prices exclude VAT.
A happy and satisfied customer is worth a lot more than anything else to us. And we prefer to keep it that way through constant hard work from all the team here at Anyclean. Our management and field staff have joined efforts to deliver unmatched customer experience through the most thorough Morden carpet cleaning you have ever seen.
We don’t take any chances and therefore invest heavily in the latest carpet cleaning technology. We monitor closely the industry trends and developments in order to provide always our exceptional quality service. We prefer to use machines made by Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite – all leading worlds manufacturers of fine carpet cleaning equipment. All our Morden technicians carry at least two of these babies on board of their vehicles.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK – NCCA training courses and exams. Our technicians must undergo the Association’s training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet construction and the correct methods of carpet cleaning. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning. We are proud members No.1871 of the association.
We aim to provide the best customer experience at the best price hence the complete peace of mind – our Anyclean Guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the carpet cleaning you have received, we will come back and complete the task to your full satisfaction.
You will recognise our clean sign-written vans and our uniformed carpet technicians driving down the road. Don’t hesitate to ask the driver of the van for details of our service and obtain a card.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Colliers Wood
- Merton Park
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- Carpet Cleaning Putney
- Carpet Cleaning Raynes Park
- Carpet Cleaning Roehampton
- St Helier
- Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon
Did you know that…
- South of Raynes Park and to the west of Morden Park there is Morden, an area within the district of Morden in the London Borough of Merton that used to be a small rural area until it was absorbed by the suburban expansion of the 30s.
- Settled on Lower Morden Lane, the community school Hatfeild Primary School provides an excellent education for children in Morden and the neighbouring areas, by setting high expectations of their pupils both academically and socially. At Hatfeild they tend to create a strong partnership with pupils’ parents while their trained and experienced staff delivers a broad and balance curriculum in an entertaining and imaginative way, in order to create a safe, friendly and caring atmosphere for the children.
- For those who enjoy horses and riding, just 2.2 miles from Lower Morden Lane and settled on Ridgway in Wimbledon Village, there are the Rodgway Stables. The stables are uniquely situated of both Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park and provide one of the best horse riding and pony riding in London.