First-Class Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon
Top-tier Carpet Washers In SW19 - Welcome To Anyclean
We have been providing Wimbledon customers with the best carpet cleaning solutions since 1998
What Can We Do For You?
- One-off, regular, and after-tenancy home carpet care
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises - cafes, restaurants, stores, etc.
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Our Carpet Care Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Choose Anyclean As Your SW19 Carpet Care Contractor?
- Money-back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- Flexible appointments (including same-day and emergency bookings)
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
Domestic Carpet Care
Bring new life into your home carpets with the most efficient and result-oriented carpet-care service in Wimbledon - Anyclean offers you top quality for the money you pay!
Commercial Carpet Washing
The powerful hot water extraction treatment delivers excellent results for heavily soiled and dirt-smothered carpets that face heavy foot traffic every day!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Make sure that even the office floors impress your customers and partners - book the most reliable carpet upkeep packages for your corporate premises on 020 7099 6964.
Take advantage of Anyclean's excellent steam washing for upholstered furniture and curtains - we can restore them to their out-of-the-box condition in minutes!
Area Rug Cleaning
Rug cleaning requires much more skill and attention to detail than the regular carpet washing - and our top-tier SW19 experts possess both these qualities in abundance.
Make sure your bedroom is not infested with dust mites - our powerful steam washing will remove the nasty allergens with a long-term positive effect to your health!
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In Wimbledon
- Commercial hot water extraction at Ridgway, Wimbledon, London SW19 4ST.
- Monthly domestic carpet steam washing at Worple Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JZ.
- Furniture dust and stain removal at Arthur Rd, Wimbledon Park, London SW19 8AD.
- On the spot rug cleaning at Russell Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 1QL.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persisten stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Local Leaders In Steam Washing
You can take advantage of our premium-quality South West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Colliers Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Earlsfield
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston Vale
- Carpet Cleaning Merton Park
- Carpet Cleaning Mitcham
- Carpet Cleaning Morden
- Carpet Cleaning Putney
- Carpet Cleaning Raynes Park
- Carpet Cleaning Roehampton
- Carpet Cleaning Southfields
- Carpet Cleaning St Helier
- Carpet Cleaning Tooting
- Carpet Cleaning Wandsworth
Frequently Asked Questions
Do professional carpet cleaners always vacuum first?
In general - yes. Whenever we have to perform a thorough carpet treatment, we must remove small particles and dust first to improve the quality of the service. There are a few procedures (spot and stain removal, anti-static treatment, pet odour removal) that do not require preliminary vacuuming.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"If it weren't for Anyclean, I would probably have spent hundreds of pounds on new carpets for the house. But the cleaning technicians assured me they can restore my old carpets to a very good condition - and then lived up to their promise. Excellent work!"
J. Oliver, Southey Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 1NU
Did You Know That...?
- The area is home to the world’s oldest and most famous tennis tournament – The Wimbledon Championship, commonly referred to as Wimbledon. The very first championship in Wimbledon took place in 1877 on the site of the All England lawn tennis and Croquet Club. The tournament was sponsored by the All England Croquet Club and was initiated to raise money to repair a broken roller at the private club but instead has turned into the most respected tennis tournament in the world. The Wimbledon Championship is one of the four Grand Slam and perhaps the biggest and the most prestigious. Taking place over two weeks in late June and early July, it is the only Major tennis tournament which is still played on grass.
- Although it is most noted as the home of tennis as well as for its prestigious tennis championship, Wimbledon has also been famous for its football club. From a small local, non-league team which was founded in 1889 and named Wimbledon Old Central Football Club, from 1977 Wimbledon FC has climbed through all levels of the Football League, reaching the highest national professional league in 1986. The club’s biggest achievement is winning the FA Cup against Liverpool in 1988.
- One of the most noted cafes in the area is Bill’s Wimbledon, situated at 20 Hartfield Road SW19. It combines an old-fashioned grocer with an appealing delicatessen and a friendly café where you will find a delightful British and Mediterranean- based menu. Bill’s is a great choice whether for an early breakfast, a lazy late lunch or for a family dinner and a romantic date. The walls at Bill’s Wimbledon are decorated with shelves stacked with produce, menus are propped appealingly all over the venue and staff are really friendly and attentive. If you are looking for a nice café in Wimbledon where the choice of menu is so huge, then Bill’s is the perfect spot for you.
- For those living in Wimbledon and the neighbouring residential developments who really want to escape the last vestige of the city and head for a lovely village location, Wimbledon Common is the ideal place. It is a huge area of open heath and woodland that spreads out over 1140 acres and is consisted of rambling paths and bridleways. Wimbledon Common is a great space for a relaxed stroll as well as for a gentle horse ride. A great idea, really, however bear in mind that living in the capital and riding horses carries certain risks to the way your light coloured carpets look. Of course, this is nothing to worry about because our company provides its carpet cleaning London wide.