Carpet Cleaning Shortlands BR2
NCCA Approved Carpet Cleaning Provider Shortlands
Carpet cleaning Shortlands BR2 is provided by trained and vetted cleaners who were carefully selected by our company. We are the top carpet cleaning provider in the area and we give our customers the best they deserve by cleaning their carpets thoroughly with the powerful equipment we have invested in. Our business was established in 1998 and we have satisfied a large number of residential and commercial clients all around London. It is our speciality to treat carpets the best possible way by leaving them healthy and fresh.
Our Service At a Glance
- Well trained carpet cleaners
- Fast drying after cleaning
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Perfect results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden fees
Highly Effective Cleaning Method
For our carpet cleaning services in Shortlands BR2, we use hot water extraction method which is considered as the most effective for treating dirty carpets. But it can't be used on carpets with specific fibres so we offer dry carpet cleaning method which is also so effective as the steam carpet cleaning. With these two methods we guarantee that after our service you'll walk on clean and fresh carpet a couple of hours after the treatment.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
When we buy new equipment we make a market research for the latest carpet cleaning machines, because we want to provide exceptional carpet cleaning services in Shortlands BR2. We often improve our equipment as we work in always changing and challenging industry. To be a professional cleaning provider you need a professional equipment too and we know that. The machines which we use are capable to deal with any kind of dirty spot on carpets.
Fully Trained & Certified Technicians
There is no reason to buy expensive professional equipment when it will not be used by trained and skilled cleaners. That is why we hire only dedicated and trusworthy carpet technicians. We can say that we have the most experienced and educated carpet cleaners in Shortlands BR2. They are mobile and can reach every place in London fast because they use our company vans, loaded with professional equipment.
As we are trusted carpet cleaning provider in Shortlands BR2 we want to make every our customer happy. That\'s why if you are not quite satisfied from our carpet cleaners we offer free re-clean of your carpets.
Call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Carpet cleaning Shortlands and the neighbouring areas:
- Bromley Common
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- New Addington
- Park Langley
- Petts Wood
- Pratts Bottom
- St Mary Cray
- St Pauls Cray
- Well Hill
- West Croydon
- West Wickham
Did you know that in Shortlands BR2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Shortlands
- Shortlands is a ward of the London Borough of Bromley, located less than a mile from Bromley town centre.
- The village has good transport links to central London, mainly to London Blackfriars and London Victoria from Shortlands railway station.
- Historically, Shortlands was known as Clay Hill. It became known as Shortlands around 1800, after the fields which, at this point of the Ravensbourne river, ran at right angles up the slopes on either side.
- Shorlands Golf Club. Established in 1894, it is a wonderful, still privately owned golf club. The club is owned by its members and is located in Meadow Road, Shorlands BR2. It has a flat parkland nine-hole course with tight fairways, good greens and majestic mature trees. Beautifully located on the floodplain of the River Ravensbourne, the course offers a real glimpse of countryside. It has ten holes, ranging from two par fives, a few long par fours, and tight par threes, which are all maintained in superb condition. The river runs along the opening holes of the golf course, creating an attractive natural feature in front of the course’s final green. Shorlands Golf Club is also opened for non members to play, but they should be accompanied by a member of the club, or be part of a visiting golf society. Situated about ten miles from Central London, it is a very friendly golf club that welcomes golf enthusiasts of all ages and abilities.
Famous people associated with Shorlands BR2 include:
- Bromley Reform Synagogue. Situated on the hill that looks over the valley, it is a synagogue that serves the Jewish individuals and families across southeast London and northwest Kent. The synagogue is a member of the Movement for Reform Judaism, and is home to a lively and intimate Jewish community, which includes members not only from Bromley but also from Beckenham, Orpington, Blackheath, Dartford, Maidstone, Seven Oaks and Tunbridge Wells. The Bromley Reform Synagogue has an emphasis on the British progressive tradition and welcomes Jewish members of both sexes and every age and background.
- Children’s writer Enid Blyton (1897-1968), who was also known as Mary Pollock, have lived in Shortlands during the later stages of her life.
- Novelist and poet Dinah Craik (1826-1887), who lived in Shortlands, in a house on Shortlands Road that was built by the influential Scottish architect Richard Norman Shaw.
- Scottish electrical engineer Alexander Muirhead (1848-1920), who specialised in wireless technologies and was credited with recording the first human electrocardiogram.
- Political radical and classical historian George Grote (1794-1871), who is best known as his work ‘History of Greece’, was born here when the area was still known as Clay Hill.
- Civil servant, industrialist, economist, writer and banker Josiah Charles, 1st Baron Stamp (1880-1941), who lived in Shortlands and died with his family when his home was hit by a bomb in 1941.
- Actor Brian Murphy (born 1933), who currently lives in the area.