Carpet Cleaning Keston BR2
We Clean Any Carpet in Keston
At Anyclean we provide an easy and affordable way to keep your home clean and fresh by deep cleaning your carpets with our professional equipment. We use various techniques for extracting all the dirt from your carpets and leave them healthy for your family. We are also able to efficiently remove bad odours and stains which may make your carpet look and feel unattractive. We have already serviced many residents in Keston BR2 and we are available seven days a week to clean your carpet too.
- High quality service
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Spot treatment
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Anti-static treatment
For more information on how we can help you with your carpet cleaning in Keston BR2, please call 020 7099 6964 or check our price list below:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||Quote|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||Quote|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||Quote|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||Quote|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Thorough Cleaning Service
We provide each job with the respect our customers deserve and we take pride our carpet cleaning technicians pay attention to even the smallest details in order to provide an excellent carpet cleaning service in Keston BR2. We provide the deepest carpet cleaning your soft floor may have and in no doubt we improve its look and your home hygiene.
Equipment & Products
The equipment we use has been carefully examined and selected in order to produce the results our customers expect. There are so many brands on the market, but we always choose wisely when it comes to a professional carpet cleaning Keston. It is not only the equipment which makes our service a second to none, but the cleaning products which succssfully remove grime and bacteria.
Vetted & Insured Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners have all the necessary skills to successfully clean any type of carpet and they are available in the whole Keston area seven days a week. They are highly motivated, fully insured, trained and vetted and turn up on each carpet cleaning appointment uniformed and fully equipped.
With our service we guarantee a fresher and healthier environment for your family as we do not cut corners. We ensure that the service has been carried out acording to the standards of the NCCA. If for any reason we have not met your expectations, we will come back free of charge and will re-clean your carpets until your complete satisfaction with our service.
For more information on booking a carpet cleaning service in Keston BR2 please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Keston and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Beckenham
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- Carpet Cleaning Croydon
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Carpet Cleaning Orpington
- Petts Wood
- Pratts Bottom
- St Mary Cray
- Well Hill
- West Wickham
Did you know that in Keston BR2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Keston
Historical Facts About Keston....
- Frederick Rogers bought 143 acres of land from the Earl of Derby it was for the purpose of developing Keston Park.
- Keston is situated close to Farnborough park and which is also a gated community and less than a mile away from Keston Park. The land was known as the Keston Lodge Estate. Keston Lodge was the dower house to Holwood House and was occupied by Lady Ashton.
- Nearest places and residential areas include: Farnborough, Downe, Orpington, West Wickham, Hayes, Bromley, Croydon, and Biggin Hill.
- Keston Village is situated upon one of the most pleasant localities on the outskirts of London. With its own common and that of nearby Hayes, with their rich flora and fauna, Keston has long been known as one of London’s most notable beauty spots.
- Keston is served by two Transport for London bus links. The 146 Bromley North – Downe, and 246 Bromley North – Westerham.
- Keston Windmill was erected in 1716 and still stands on the edge of Keston Common, overlooking the vale of Keston.
- Keston Parish Church has serves the area of Keston since the 12th century. Located in Church Road, close to the junction with Westerham Road, the church continues to provide love and spiritual support through worshipping and organising community events and activities. Keston Parish Church is part of the Church of England.
- There is a non professional theatre company based in Keston BR2. It is called St. Mark’s & Keston Players and they perform two plays a year at Keston Village Hall.
- Keston Village Hall is situated in Heathfield Road, in Keston BR2, and is owned and maintained by a charity trust and managed by a committee of volunteers. Facilities at the Hall include a large main hall, a meeting room, two kitchens, a stage, tables and chairs. Most days of the week Keston Village Hall is used by regular clubs. This includes badminton, indoor bowls, Mothers and Toddlers, and dance classes. The hall is also used as a host of private parties, wedding receptions, theatre productions, meetings, fundraising events and other public events.
- Keston Church of England Primary School, located at Lakes Road in the centre of beautiful Keston BR2, is a popular one-form entry Voluntary Controlled school. The school has spacious accommodation with superb grounds, neighbouring the Keston ponds. Keston C.E. is a truly caring Christian community where teachers, parents and staff work all together to enable every child to achieve its full potential.
- Keston Park is a private residential estate that was developed in 1923 by Frederick Rogers, who bought 142 acres of untouched woodland from the Earl of Derby’s Holwood Estate. Since then the estate has gained a reputation as one of the UK’s most prestigious and exclusive private residential developments. Keston Park includes 207 homes, displaying the highest architectural and spatial standards.