Carpet Cleaning Thames Ditton KT7
Anyclean Provides Carpet Cleaning in Thames Ditton
With over 15 years of experience, you can be sure that you will receive a top quality service provided by skilled and certified technicians. We are an industry leading carpet cleaning Thames Ditton KT7 company and the surrounding areas. If you are in need of a spot cleaning or it is time to do a thorough cleaning of your carpet, we can handle your case accordingly and provide you with the service you deserve.
Our Sevice At a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
If you have a carpet which needs a thorough cleaning, we operate in Thames Ditton KT7 and we are ready to help. With the advanced techniques and the experience our carpet cleaners have, we are able to clean and disinfect your carpet and it will stay fresh for a long time.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We Bring Your Carpets Back to Life
We are committed in building strong relationships with our customers and we aim to grow our good reputation across Thames Ditton KT7. Having pleased customers is our main goal and the service we provide is affordable and reliable and all work is carried out at a professional level.
Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning Technology
The equipment we use to deep clean your carpets is so powerful that it leaves the carpet nearly dry after the treatment. With the use of the powerful motors, it removes marks, dirt and kills bacteria which is a proof for the quality of our service.
Highly Motivated Technicians
We at Anyclean truly believe that the customers will receive a high quality service from a technician who is trained, vetted and certified. To ensure our customers in Thames Ditton KT7 get the most of our carpet cleaning, we have also insured our carpet cleaners and provide them with the most powerful cleaning equipment for ultimate results.
Providing a quality carpet cleaning is our top priority and we would like to please all our customers based in Thames Ditton KT7. If after the completion of the service, you feel that you are not entirely happy, we will re-treat any areas which you think could have been cleaned better.
Carpet cleaning Thames Ditton and the neighbouring areas:
- Bushy Park
- East Molesey
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hampton Court Palace
- Hinchley Wood
- Long Ditton
- Carpet Cleaning Surbiton
- West Molesey
- Weston Green
Did you know that in Thames Ditton KT7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Thames Ditton
- Albany Reach. It is a scenic stretch of Thames riverbank that is accessible only by foot and sailer. The site offers beautiful views over the River Thames to the stunning Hampton Court Palace, which are perhaps some of the best in greater London. Albany reach attracts walkers and picnickers, and is a favourite place for anglers. The area is one of only several noted spots for chub, pike, barbell, perch, carp and bream along this part of the Thames. In fact angling has been practiced here for hundreds of years and this peaceful vicinity has long been protected from developers. So even if you catch nothing, you will have a great day sitting peacefully on the river bank and relax in a tranquil surrounding.
- Home of Compassion. Located at 58 High Street, Thames Ditton KT7, it is a large Gothic mansion and a notable landmark in the centre of the Surrey village. Considered one of the finest mansions between Hampton and Windsor, it was built around 1786 for Charlotte Boyle Walsingham, and was originally known as ‘Boyle Farm’. The mansion received its current name about a century ago when the property was sold to the Reverend Mother of the Community of the Compassion of Jesus. This was a community affiliated to the Church of England that carried for the sick and deprived. Around 1925 the Sisters added the home’s chapel, which flanks the High Street. When he last surviving member of the community passed out some 40 years ago, the elegant mansion passed to a Trust under the patronage of the Bishop of Guildford.
- Thames Ditton Cricket Club. It is the oldest sports club in the Thames Ditton Village. Their first recorded match was played on the grounds at Giggs Hill Green back in 1833. Today Thames Ditton CC has hundreds of members, as well as a recently added brand new pavilion. The club has 3 Saturday XI’s and one Sunday team. It is a friendly cricket club that welcomes cricketers of all ages and abilities. So whether you are a junior looking forward to learn this great game, a parent or a more experienced player, Thames Ditton Cricket Club has something to offer to all.