Carpet Cleaning Bushy Park KT8
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider in Bushy Park
Anyclean is a company which deals with nasty bacteria, stains and general dirt on carpets and we have been providing a high level of carpet cleaning in Bushy Park KT8 since 1998. We are an independent carpet cleaning company servicing local residents and businesses by leaving their floors clean and fresh. Our experience guarantees excellent results and we can come at the most conenient day for you to treat your carpet professionally.
Bacteria, Dust and Filth Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
High Quality Service
If you are looking for brighter and healthier carpets and a reliable carpet cleaning Bushy Park KT8 company to clean them for you, call Anyclean. Our service is a one which you can rely on and when we clean your carpet with our professional machines and efficient cleaning products, it will look exactly the same way as you want it to. We have invested in the art of the fabric floors and we care about each carpet we clean.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
The cleaning equipment we use is powerful and efficient and the cleaning products are safe for kids, pets and the environment. As a cleaning company with a good reputation, we trust only the top manufaCturers of cleaning products and equipment. To achieve perfect results when cleaning carpets in Bushy Park KT8, our technicians are trained to use effectively the equipment and they use different techniques to remove even the most stubborn stains.
Fully Trained Technicians
Our cleaning technicians are NCCA trained and certified and they have a full public liability insurance. They will do their best to bring your carpet colours and condition to their perfect shape using specialised cleaning equipment and products. They are mobile and fully flexible, available to come and clean your carpets in Bushy Park KT8 seven days a week. To book an appointment please call 020 7099 6964.
If we fail to reach your expected level of cleaning, we will return free of charge to rectify the issue. For us having satisfied customers is the most important thing and we will do our best to leave your carpet spotless and clean to your desired standard.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning service in Bushy Park KT8, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Bushy Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hinchley Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston Upon Thames
- Long Ditton
- Sudbury on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Surbiton
- Thames Ditton
- Walton on Thames
- Weston Green
Did you know that in Bushy Park KT8 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bushy Park
Places of Interest in Bushy Park KT8...
- Bushy Park is located just north of the celebrated royal palace at Hampton Court. Though, not as famous as the central London parks, Bushy Park is the second largest of the royal parks in London. It is also one of the most attractive green areas in the Capital, manicured to perfection by a vast team of dedicated groundkeeprs. Bushy Park consists of lush meadows, wooded copses and many waterways and lakes and, is home to a large population of deer that live free around the facility. On the site of this exceptional area of wild beauty a Bronze Age settlement for over 4,000 years and a number of interesting items have been excavated. Bushy Park is simply a wonderful place, ideal for joggers and dog walkers, as well as to go out and relax, while watching the Sun sliding spectacularly behind the horizon. Perhaps the most interesting feature of the park is the Chestnut Avenue – a mile long thoroughfare designed by the prominent architect Sir Christopher Wren that is flanked by majestic horse chestnuts trees and leads to the wonderful Diana Fountain.
- Hampton Court Palace. Located about 21 minutes from Bushy Park KT8, this palace offers its visitors a magical journey back through 5 centuries of rich royal history. Hampton Court Palace is a stunning mix of Baroque and Tudor architecture. It is the oldest surviving Tudor Palace in England and consists of winding corridors, lavish State Apartments, vast Tudor kitchens, and 60 acre of immaculately restored riverside gardens. It also displays works of art from the Royal Collection and provides costumed tours, in which visitors will discover what life was like in the reign of Henry VIII and William III.
- Albany Reach is situated approximately 1 mile from Bushy Park KT8. It is a beautiful stretch of the Thames riverbank that is available only by foot and boat. The area offers spectacular views over the Thames to Hampton Court Palace which are among the best in the Capital. Albany Reach draws many walkers, joggers and picnickers, attracted by its natural beauty. The area is also very popular with anglers who come here to fish pike, chub, break and barbell. In fact, anglers have been practicing fishing on the site for hundreds of years and it has long been protected from development.