Carpet Cleaning Surbiton KT6
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Company Surbiton
Founded in 1998, Anyclean has walked a long way to become what it is today. We started as a domestic cleaning provider for private homes in Surbiton KT6 and due to the demand in carpet cleaning service, we have specialised and become one of the top carpet cleaning providers in the area.
Fully Insured Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer a superior quality carpet cleaning service which is essential for a clean and healthy home. As a professional cleaning company in Surbiton, we always try to meet the requirements of our customers and offer them the service they want to receive.
We can't be beaten on prices for the exclusive cleaning we provide. You can check what we charge from the price list below, but to schedule an appointment please call 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Superior Carpet Cleaning Service
To protect your family from allergies and other health issues, we recommend you clean your carpets at least every year. Although you vacuum your carpets regularly, the professional hot water extraction method that we use washes the carpet fibers by extracting all the dirt and bacteria which a regular vacuum cleaner is unable to remove.
Equipment & Chemicals
Carpet cleaning is a process which involves washing the carpet fibers and the carpet base where dirt and pollutants stuck after a certain period of time. For this reason a very powerful machine is needed to thoroughly clean and disinfect the carpet and we have invested in the most advanced machines.
Highly Motivated Cleaners
To succeed in the battle with the dirt and the bacteria stuck into the carpet fibers, our carpet cleaning Surbiton operatives have attended a range of professional carpet cleaning courses where they have mastered sophisticated techiques. Our cleaners are highly motivated, reliable and friendly and you will convinc yourself only if you meet them. Call 020 7099 6964 and book your carpets to be professionally treated by one of our specialists.
With our good reputation across Surbiton KT6, we can't accept to leave even a single customer dissatisfied with our service. If you have found something wrong during or after the cleaning, do not hesitate to get back to us - your opinion is important for us and will help us improve our service. We will send one of our carpet cleaners back free of charge to rectify the issues and restore your faith in our company.
Carpet cleaning Surbiton and the neighbouring areas:
- Bushy Park
- East Molesey
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hampton Court Palace
- Hampton Wick
- Hinchley Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston Upon Thames
- Long Ditton
- Malden Rushett
- Thames Ditton
- West Molesey
- Weston Green
- Worcester Park
Did you know that in Surbiton KT6 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Surbiton
End of Tenancy Cleaning Surbiton
Window Cleaning Surbiton
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Surbiton is one of the London’s classic suburbs. Situated on the river Thames, Surbiton was a small agricultural settlement up until the Surbiton Station was built in 1838. Following the inauguratium of the railway, which formed links to both London and the Southeast, the area of Surbiton grew and developed due to its commuter attractions. Today the town has excellent transport connections, including a fast trains to London Waterwoo and convenient road links nearby at Tolworth and Hook.
- The French Table is located at 85 Maple Road and 5 minutes from Surbiton Railway Station. Opened in 2001, it is a family run French restaurant operated by husband and wife tem Eric and Sarah Guignard, who aim to provide the very best food and service of the highest standard. Since its establishing, the restaurant has gained popularity locally and even received rave reviews, including “Best London Restaurant” in 2010.
- Surbiton Brasserie is another famous restaurant in Surbiton KT6. It is an unassuming restaurant/café/bar with al-fresco dining available at the front at the venue as well as at the garden at the rear. Specialised mostly in Mediterranean food, Surbiton Brasserie is the ideal spot for any occasion. From breakfast and lunch to business meeting and romantic date, you will most certainly enjoy the restaurant’s warm relaxing environment with emphasis on quality ingredients.
- Tolworth Recreation Centre is also located in Surbiton, in Fullers Way North. The centre is part of the DC Leisure (DCL), which is specialised in the development and management of leisure facilities. As a leader in its field, the DCL in Surbiton provides the following services and products: aerobics, basketball court, badminton court, body building, body toning, circuit training, core training, fitness training, football pitches, gyms, netball court, table tennis, squash, pilates, weight training, health spas & resorts, children’s gym and birthday parties. There are also personal trainers and fitness instructors available in the Tolworth Recreation Centre.