Top-quality Cleaning Services Esher KT10
Cleaning KT10 Homes And Business Premises Since 1998Trust the most reliable cleaning contractor in Esher
What Can We Do For You?
- One-off and regular house cleaning
- Hot water extraction and stain removal for carpets and rugs
- Commercial and domestic window cleaning
- Post-tenancy and move-out cleaning
- Office cleaning and maintenance
- Upholstered furniture and mattress cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- After-builders cleans
- Waste disposal
- Patio and driveway cleaning
How Much Do You Pay?
|Domestic cleaning||from £15.00 p/h|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from £20.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105|
|Window cleaning||from £4 per window|
|Professional Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees (if applicable) may apply.|
The Benefits Of Our Offer
- A team of dedicated and hardworking professionals
- Some of the most competitive deals on the cleaning market
- Available seven days per week, including Bank and National Holidays
- More than two decades of experience (established 1998)
- Completely transparent pricing policy - no hidden fees
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- No long-term contracts
- Eco-friendly awareness - we stay away from the chemicals
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- A friendly and helpful customer support team.
Office Cleaning EsherAffordable prices for the most detailed office maintenance packages in Esher! Anyclean offers free quotes and consultations in KT10 during the working week!
Gutter Cleaning EsherIf your roof pipes are overflowing after every rainstorm, you urgently need to book a gutter cleaning and de-blocking appointment with one of our experienced Esher specialists.
Latest Cleaning Appointments In Esher
- Thorough weekly office cleaning and maintenance at Esher High Street, KT10.
- One-off house deep-clean at Milbourne Lane, KT10.
- Upholstery cleaning and restoration at Clive Road, KT10.
- Restaurant kitchen and oven cleaning at Esher Green, KT10.
Local Leaders In Cleaning
We also provide cleaning services in the following neighbouring areas:
Cleaning Services Bushy Park
Cleaning Services Chessington
Cleaning Services Claygate
Cleaning Services Cobham
Cleaning Services Molesey
Cleaning Services Fetcham
Cleaning Services Hampton
Cleaning Services Hersham
Cleaning Services Hinchley Wood
Cleaning Services Hook
Cleaning Services Leatherhead
Cleaning Services Long Ditton
Cleaning Services Malden Rushett
Cleaning Services Oxshott
Cleaning Services Surbiton
Cleaning Services Thames Ditton
Cleaning Services Walton on Thames
Cleaning Services Weston Green
Anyclean - The Company At A Glance
You have a specific cleaning problem, but you don't know how to solve it. Finding the proper cleaning contractor for the job can turn into a nightmare, with dozens of offers jumping at you from the screen the computer. Which one would do the job best? Which one will offer you the most advantageous price?
Landing on Anyclean's page is a good chance to find the answer! We have been among the leading London cleaning services contractors for the better part of the last two decades. Our brand has become synonymous with high quality, efficiency, and reliability - no matter how tough is the job, we always get it done!
We have constantly striven to improve our portfolio so that we can meet the increasing requirements of our KT10 domestic and commercial customers. The standard house cleaning has developed into several secondary services like end of tenancy cleaning or spring cleaning. The hot water extraction, usually applied to carpets, is a powerful weapon for the treatment of mattresses, curtains, and upholstered furniture as well!
Our versatility in window polishing and glass care is second to none in Esher. And the list of our commercial cleaning procedures rivals the most advanced contractors in the field!
All this sounds very good on paper (or the computer screen) - but do not take our word for it until you see us in action! Our cleaners will meet all your requirements and expectations, and more! Give us a quick call today on 020 7099 6964, and let's discuss the most effective way we can be of service!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to sign a minimum term contract?
A: There is no minimum term contract for using our services. We don't want you to pay money to us just because of a contract and not for receiving quality service. Most London cleaning agencies will require a minimum term contract to be signed because this is an insurance policy in their benefit regardless of the service they provide. That is not the case when using Anyclean. You can terminate the cleaning service providing the standard 30 days advanced notice in writing. No questions asked.
Q: Are there any agency fees or other charges on top of your rates?
A: No. We do not charge a monthly/yearly fee, agency fee or commission. There are no hidden costs or charges. Our service is charged per hour or at a fixed price per property. All prices are subject to VAT, which is currently 20%.
Q: How do you vet your cleaners?
A: Our sub-contractor vetting procedure involves:
- Proof of identity (passport, full UK driving license)
- Proof of address (2 utility bills + bank statement)
- Proof of immigration status (valid visa + work permit)
- Proof of experience and reliability (minimium 3 references from previuos clients)
- Proof of Public Liability insurance cover
- Test on common cleaning tasks
All candidates who have passed the vetting procedure are given extensive health and safety induction/support and secure key safekeeping by Anyclean. We make sure all our service providers understand, apply and adhere to health and safety legislation as well as to the well known quality standards of Anyclean's service.
Q: How Do I pay for my house cleaning?
A: We ask for a weekly or fortnightly standing order payment with the first cleaning visit to be paid by debit/credit card. You can also choose to setup an ongoing authorisation via Direct Debit or credit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Q: What are your office working hours?
A: Our sales and customer service teams will take your call Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 18.00 and Saturday 09.00 - 16.00.
Q: Are your cleaners insured?
A: Yes, all of our cleaners carry their own Public Liability insurance policy covering up to a million pounds. As an additional peace of mind our company carries a £5m Public Liability insurance policy.